Prologue

Have you ever felt like you don't belong to the world you live in. That odd feeling that you just can't explain. The feeling so odd that you feel as if you're in the wrong life, wrong time or rather, the wrong universe.

You may have been born and raised in this world but you just feel like it's not the place you want to live in.You may have never said it out loud,  but somewhere in your soul you know it. From the back of your head you know—you knew perfectly that something is missing, that something in your surroundings wasn't right. Or maybe its not the surroundings that wasn't right, maybe it was just you.

Thinking about it makes you feel like you're deranged. But when you turn on the television and watch your favorite series or movies, or when you read your favorite book, oddly enough, you suddenly feel like you belong. You feel more like you belong in a fictional world rather than the real world.

If you can relate to this, I'm glad there's someone out there who feels the way I feel.

It all started on the night of September 1st. It was  my 11th birthday that time. My uncle gave me some books and comics as a birthday present. That's when I got into different fandoms and fell in love with the fictional world.

Things were pretty normal. As normal as a fan girl's life could be.

I watched a movie all by myself in my Pajamas while eating breakfast on my bed. While I was in the middle part of the movie, my thoughts concentrated in that exact place yet I'm still full aware of my surroundings. Wishing I could actually be in it.

Everything happened so fast that I couldn't process anything, a bright light from the TV blinding me, and the air was cold and was like a roller coaster ride except I was still on my bed, my eyes started to see dark spots. I did my best to stay conscious but failed to do so as my body gave up.

And when I slightly opened my eyes I saw a figure that reminded me of Phil Coulson.

I almost forgot.
I'm Margarette Faith Dela Luna and I'm a certified fangirl.