Movie Time!

Chapter 1:Movie Time!

Margarette  Faith Dela Luna

This is the part where I should introduce myself. I'm Margarette Faith Dela Luna, it may no be the coolest name both in the real world and the fictional world but it will have to do.
Unlike my name, my life in general is not cool.  It's not really interesting. I've been home schooled since I finished elementary, and all the friends that I used to have must've already forgotten about me and moved on with their adventurous lives. Having a small group friends, as small as a micro organisms is a social downer.  Luckily there's this thing called internet. It practically helps me let out my inner social beast and have a hundreds of online friends.

My world usually revolves around books, movies and series. Being the nerd that I am is like a pestilence to the society. I don't let those kind of crowd bring me down, instead I listen to my inner self that keeps reminding me how awesome I am.
Because I am freaking awesome!

I have complete Mangas of Naruto and latest of Fairy tail, Attack on Titan and One Piece! Complete book of Harry Potter series, Hunger games trilogy,Divergent trilogy,Percy Jackson,Heroes of Olympus, the Mortal instruments series and the Lauren Legacies!

I have figurines of Avengers,X-Men,Justice league and young justice! Limited edition t-shirts of Marvel ! What more could I ask for? In conclusion to all of this, I am a Fangirl,
And to be honest, I almost faint when I saw the cast of Avengers at the premiere of Avengers 2.

I have no idea if my life is terrible because I feel like I'm wasting it, but I know somewhere out there is where I belong, where I'll feel complete but I feel it's nowhere near this empty house.

My eyes were glued looking at Tom Hiddleston's recent tweet about his new movie as the sound of Vapor by 5 seconds of summer was playing on repeat on my laptop. Just playing the song on repeat until I hate it.
Then suddenly "its your BIRTHDAY!~Birthday! Lalalala BIRTHDAY!"  I heard my alarm on my phone.

My eyes widen and looked at the date on my laptop, it was my birthday. It means I'm now officially eighteen years old. Darn, one step closer to death
I roll my eyes and glued my eyes back to the screen after a while I felt the presence of my rumbling stomach saying that I'm hungry . I took a deep breath and I walked to the kitchen and made my favorite breakfast.

I put some chocolate syrup on the Bacon pancake I made and brought it upstairs with fork,spoon and hot chocolate on my other hand

I sigh 'well happy birthday to me?'
I sat on my bed and paused the music and I thought of something to watch.
"Hmmm. It is a special day, and I do miss Loki right now. I guess a marvel marathon will do" I decided
I put my breakfast on my table that was facing my TV and my bed on the other side.

My room was pretty organised.
At south where my bed is facing are my posters of Hunger games but mostly of Clove and Cato.
I ship them! Even though they cannot sail, my fangirl heart will forever be thankful for fanfics!
At the east are my Harry Potter posters that are 30% HP cast and 30% Of Daniel Radcliff and 40% of Draco Malfoy .At the West are Avengers posters! But the biggest poster is Captain America and at the North are my PJO poster that are mostly of Luke Castellan or Jake Abel
But of course my person favorite would always on top which is a poster of Loki.

I have no idea why bad guys in my fandom are so darn hot.

After a while I started to watch Thor 1&2 and then I started to watch the avengers, I knew the lines of this movie by heart but when the weirdest thing happen, maybe it was the lack of sleep or the radiation of my TV thats making me see things.
My thoughts concentrated in that exact place yet I'm still full aware of my surroundings.
Everything happened so fast that I couldn't process anything, a bright light from the TV blinding me, and the air was cold and was like a roller coaster ride except I was still on my bed, my eyes started to see dark spots  as my eyes suddenly begged to be closed so I just let myself fall into the darkness.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was at my bed but somethings wrong. I felt something different about my surroundings, my head was still pounding but that didn't stop me from looking around.
There's no Tom Hiddleston on the top of the wall! Then I jump out of bed and saw that there was no more Avengers figurines and Posters!

I screamed out of frustration and saw that my DVD's of Marvel were gone! I ran and checked my closet for anything missing but everything was there even my wallet except for my freaking Marvel shirts!
I screamed in frustration and shout
"WHO FUCKING STOLE MY DAMN STUFF!"
Lesson #1 never steal the Fan girl's stuff that are connected to their Favorite Fandom.
I never cuss but it changes when I'm on beast mood.

My vision starts to blur and my head ached even more and after a few seconds have passed and saw that a 3 men entered my room. I couldn't see the face of the people clearly because I am a near sighted kind of girl.
But the man in the middle really looks like Phil Coulson! Or my eyes are playing try on me?
"Ms. Dela Luna? I think you should come with us" the Phil Coulson look-a-like said
I took a step forward but the world seems to start spinning so I landed on the floor and I was greeted by the darkness once again.