Memory Lane

Author’s note: This chapter will be in third person point of view so it wouldn’t be confusing. The memories are in italics.

Loki and Faith silently watched what was happening in front of them. It was the memory that Loki had and the memory Faith could have had with him.

Loki— the one in the past who was struggling getting the thing that covered his mouth finally succeeded as Faith— in Loki's memory just looked at him amusement.

He glared at the girl.
“Probably shouldn’t have done that.” Loki said menacingly

“Oh I don’t know, if you think you have the upper hand here, you’re dead wrong.” Faith said with bravery in her voice. She stood up straight and looked at Loki. She narrowed her eyes at him.

“What do you mean? Where are we, mortal!?” Loki demanded

“Some realm, far far faaaar away from Midgard or Asgard.” she answered and gave the Asgardian in front of her a mocking smile.

“Why did you brought me here?”
He asked her.

“I had to confirm something.” She shrugs her shoulder as she replied

“You’ll answer my questions and you’ll listen to whatever I had to say.”
She added

“And what makes you think I’d comply?” Loki said with a smile slyly at her.

“Becaaauussseee, I got the upper hand here.” She reminded him

He scoffed “You’re just a puny little mortal.” he rolled his eyes at her.

“A puny little mortal thaaat could teleport.” She corrected Loki.

He glared and grit his teeth “Tell me why I shouldn’t kill you right now.”

“Because I’m the only puny little mortal who could get you out of here."

"What is it that you want?" He sneered. He was never going admit hiis defeat in a conversation between him and a mortal.

"I just want you to hear me out." Faith said slowly.

"I've seen your past, as well as the others." She started

"I don't need your pity!" He growled at her

"I know! Just please he me out!" She shouts

"Out of all the people that —that I have seen in my.. vision.. you're the one I could relate with. Sure, I'm no Asgardian and I'm not from Asgard but from where I'm from, my parents, they could actually be royalty, I was living a life like a princess, with no financial problems or what-not, I was grateful for that."

"My parents weren't always there for me, their attention was more on my sister.I was always living behind her shadow.They favored her more than me, until she... Well she left. And then I found out I was adopted.. I wasn't really a Dela Luna, my real parents were poor and I was always sick so they had to give me to a rich family."

"I've made a lot of mistakes because of the way my life has been , Loki."

"It's a bitter life, Loki. Not everything in life is going to what we want it to be. We—we make mistakes, I made mistakes, my parents did, even my perfect sister, even you—Thor, and Odin. We make mistakes Loki, but it doesn't mean we can't fix them."

"You are not me, my father aren't your parents and Thor isn't your sister." Loki hissed

"I know, because unlike me, you can still be with Thor, Frigga and Odin. Once I go back to my world, I'm dead and I won't be able to meet my real parents."