Ancient One

“Look, if you do this, and if it doesn’t work, you’re not coming back” Scott warned Tony and Steve as he points the scepter at them.

I lowered the scepter a bit, anxious that it might poke someone’s eyeballs off, or something worse.

Looking at Tony’s expression, I swear I saw fear in his eyes.

“Thanks for the pep talk” Tony replied

“I’ll take care of them if they don’t come back.” I looked at Tony and then to Steve.

I don’t know how, but a fangirl like me will find a way, especially since I’m not completely useless now. Steve gave me a small smile and nodded while Tony’s fear was no longer visible.

“I trust you” Tony said looking at me with a serious expression then he turns to Steve and asked

“Do you trust me?”

Steve immediately nodded “ I do” he replied.

If I was watching this on screen I would’ve thought the #Stony ship has sailed!

“Your call” Tony said to Steve as both of them remained looking at each other.

“Here we go”

Then they pushed a button I their forehand and their suits changed into an identical red and white suit with an Avengers logo on their chest. They both wore a helmet that was similar to antman’s. They kind of looked like the Power Rangers.

With a flash of light, Tony and Steve were gone.

I turned to Scott Lang and held my hand to him.

“I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced, and this isn’t really the greatest circumstances.”

He held my hand and shake it while politely smiling at me.
“Scott Lang” He introduced himself.

“I’m a big fan.” I confessed

“I-I mean, I’m Faith.” I said

"Deja vu" He says in wide eyes

I guess my future self said the same thing.

“We actually kinda met before, I mean I’ve met your future self, you’re the one who let me out of the quantum realm.” He said.

Well at least Steve already fill me out on that one.

Im freakin talkin to freakin Scott Lang! I really feel blessed at the moment. Meeting these superheroes I’ve loved was I feel happy about even though I’m in the middle of chaos.
Pushing away my other fan girl thoughts I looked around the place and notice that the other heroes weren’t present.

“Hey Scott? Where are the others? Are there just three of you in this timeline?” I asked him

“I-I need to know your plan so I could help.”

“The team was split into three groups, for three different timelines. This year here in new york for three stones; space, mind and time stone. Me, Steve, Tony and Dr. Banner  are assigned here. In Asgard, Rocket and Thor was supposed to retrieve the reality stone and the last timeline was in Morgag and Vormir to recover the power and soul stone; Natasha,Rhodes,Clint and Nebula are there.”

I nodded in understanding.
“So that means, Bruce is getting the time stone” I said

“Yeah, he’s going to Strange.”
“B-but, Scott… Dr.Strange is.. well he’s still a doctor in this timeline,which means he doesn’t have the time stone.”