Discovery

After a few minutes of walking aimlessly, I headed back to the Stark tower. I headed to the room that Tony gave me. I heard that they had to postpone's Loki's leave because of the energy source found in my house.

I bet Loki had some, snarky yet amusing answers for that.

I looked at the ceiling from the bed I was lying on and kept on thinking of how I could change their fates.

Everything turned to shit starting from the civil war. The Avenger's were divided, maybe if they weren't they could have actually won. That would take time though, civil war is years away. It could be an advantage since I had more time, but can also be an disadvantage if I actually had a limited time in this place.

I mean, I would be bound to get back to my universe.. With a weak body, a tumor and in a hospital bed.

After an hour of thinking, I really thirsty and sleep at the same time. I yawned and saw the clock and found out it was near midnight.

I lazily try to get out of the bed and tried to get to the door. I was practically dreaming; visualizing the kitchen, the sink, the large refrigerator and the table.

My eyes half open and I was going to grab the door knob of my room and took a step.

'Oh kitchen why do you have to be so far?' I thought dramatically

I closed my eyes and scratch them as I yawned

Darn, am I really tired or just lazy?

I got out of my bed and opened my eyes that are barely open.

I walked forward and easily got to the fridge and drank some milk--Woah hold up!

My eyes widen in realization. What the actual F?How did I get to the kitchen?

I was supposed to hold the door knob of my roon, not the door to the refrigerator!

I turned around and saw that I was no longer in my room but in the kitchen.

I scratched the back of my neck, trying to think of what happened.

I closed my eyes and thought of the kitchen 'dramatically', I got out of the bed and walked-straight to the fridge-?

C-can I teleport? I mean I did teleport in this Universe? Right? I did it with my own and not from any stone?

Oh gosh! This is sooo frustrating and at the same time--AWESOME!

Needless to say, I was no longer sleepy.

I mean duh! Wait hold up a minute Faith, does this means I can go back home? Or in another UNIVERSE! Alright it's clear, I AM NOT GOING HOME!

This is paradise! Well not really but kinda....

This means, there's a possibility that i could go travel to a different fictional universe!

I think I'm fit to be a Ravenclaw and worthy of a child of Athena!

Oh Stiles! Where are you now that I need you? Maybe I could visit Him? STILES STILENSKI? Nahhh, Thomas will do.

I started to think of the glade, where Thomas is looking straight at the ma- '

But I stopped in my tracks. A flash of a memory of meeting Peter Parker came into my mind. If I leave, then that means Peter and the other heroes will turn into dust. If I didn't help, I know I'll never forgive myself.

I finally had the power to help the Avengers.

Erasing the thoughts of other fictional universe in my mind, I realize that I was easily distracted. The feeling of exhaustion came back to me.

I couldn't help but let out a yawn as I stretch my arms. I teleport back to my bed and laid down.

I must say, having powers is kinda cool.

I sigh, I'm starting to love my life.