Hospital Bed

Author's Note: So yeah I added this chapter because of the changes im going to make. I feel like I had to add this part. I'm still in the process of editing this story tho. There's gonna be changed like the name of the characters and some characters that are involved but the plot is the same. A fangirl that sucked into the marvel universe

I woke in a room with white curtains and white walls

I woke in a room with white curtains and white walls. With machines that is commonly found in a hospital. My eyes gazed at the chair across my bed. It was my mom, sleeping sound asleep.

My head was hurting like hell. I've been experiencing it for the months now. I never took it seriously.

After a while I saw my dad enter with a doctor. Relief was clear on his face.
"How are you feeling?" Dad asked me

"Dad, stop playing doctor" I chuckled but stopped when my head started to hurt again.

"Mr. Dela Luna, let me talk to her for a sec" The doctor said to my Dad.

The doctor turned to me and gave me a sad smile "How long has been your head hurting?" He asked me

"For months now" I replied

My dad looked at me unbelievingly
"You've been having severe headaches but you never told us?"

I took a deep breath and said "Dad, I-Im sorry. It's just that, you and mom are always busy. I didn't want to disturb you with just a simple headache"

"But miss Dela Luna, I'm sorry to say this but it's not a simple headache. Do you remember what happened during your seizure?" The doctor asked me

I shook my head " I didn't remember having a seizure, my vision just got dark and I-I woke up with my posters gone and I black out again-and a-and I'm here. I swear I thought I saw agent collson in my room!"

The doctor looked at my dad as if asking for approval. My dad just took a deep breath and nodded.

" Miss Dela Luna, after your maid found you in your room having a seizure, you were rushed here in the hospital. Your parents came immediately and signed a form for your surgery when you had another seizure." He said

I tried to process what he just told me. I didn't remember anything that he told me.

"I-I can't remember it" I told him and I looked at my mother who was still sleeping. She looked exhausted and it was probably because of the recent events.

"It's alright, it's expected to have some minor amnesia after the surgery"

Apparently, after I had a second seizure, they already asked me questions about my head ache and nausea and my vision. After my parents arrived I had experienced another seizure which lead to having a surgery in my brain because I had brain tumor. And I've been asleep been for five days now.

I barely even celebrated my birthday and now I'm in a hospital and found out I have brain tumor.

Weeks passed and I felt weaker and weaker. I was strictly prohibited in using any gadgets. So instead of finishing my movie marathon, I decided to read comics.

If only I had powers, this illness wouldn't be bothering me. I don't know any superhero who is suffering from brain tumor. I wished iron man was real and made me a reactor that will help this fucked up brain of mine. Or maybe Thor that will send me to Asgard, send me to healers there and rip this tumor out of my head. Even Stephen Strange will do, when he was still an awesome doctor and wasn't involved in a car crash and still haven't the ancient one.

••••••••
She didn't like feeling weak. She wanted to get well. She still wanted to watch movies, read books and listen to music. She wanted to live.

She barely traveled out of New York. She had a lot of places that she still wanted to see, so many things she wanted to experience.

So many incoming marvel movies. She had to stay alive, she wanted to. But her weak body was giving up.

She begged her parents to let her watch Infinity Wars. She had to see it. She wasn't gonna last any longer, as much as her parents didn't want to admit it but it was the truth.

"I'm sorry Maggy, dear. We can't let you go out in the theatre. When you get better, we'll go and watch your movie" her mother promised

But Margarette Faith Dela Luna was no fool.
"What if I don't get better? What if I'm gone the next month or next week, or maybe tomorrow?" She shouted

She can't die not knowing what happen in the Infinity Wars. She just wanted to see the franchise that made her life exciting. So when the night that her parents got back to work, she sneaked out of the hospital.

It was her will power that carried her way to the theaters.

She watched the movie intently. Like she had to memorize everything and because there will be no chance in seeing it again. She tear up every ones in a while, especially when Loki died but she knew she had to carry on. And continued to watch the movie.

She looked at the screen and held her breath when Thanos killed Vision. She slumped back to her seat as her vision was starting to get blurry.

She was feeling the same feeling she had before she had a seizure. She tried to keep her eyes open, trying to watch the movie until the end.

She saw Thanos succeed. And everyone was turning to ashes. And Margarette Faith Dela Luna, felt like she was turning to ashes too just like the heroes in the movie.

"So that's how it ended" she softly said to herself with a broken heart.

She didn't fight anymore and she let herself be consumed in the darkness.