Ch-2 He Has To Come Back

At the BOHO cafe

"Would you like to order something, Aarohi?" Said Rudra looking at the menu card.

But Aarohi didn't answer anything. She was looking out of the window, it was visible from her face that she was busy thinking about something.

As Aarohi was not answering Rudra, he looked towards Aarohi and said with a louder voice "Aarohi! Are you there? Where are you lost huh?"

Aarohi came out of her thoughts and said "Umm...no no, it's not like that. What were you asking?"

Rudra smiled and said, "Do you wanna have something?"

Aarohi looked at the menu card and said "I'm not that hungry, I had lunch late today. So I would have only a chocolate milkshake."

Rudra called the waiter and ordered 1 chocolate milkshake and 1 black coffee.

"So Rudra! Why did u call me here? Do you want to tell me something?" Said Aarohi with a curious voice.

Rudra was hesitating a bit. But then he decided that he had to tell this to Aarohi or else it would be very late.

"Uh..actually Aarohi, have you thought anything about my proposal? My parents are finding a girl for me and you know I want to marry you. So did you think about it?" Said Rudra with nervousness.

A few months ago Rudra asked Aarohi if she would marry him. But Aarohi denied it by saying that she was not ready for marriage and she needed some time.
Almost 6 months had passed by then and Rudra needed to know Aarohi's decision.

Aarohi remembered his proposal and with a sense of disappointment, she said "Rudra! I'm sorry if I'm hurting you but I'm yet not ready for marriage and even if I'm ready, you know that if I get married akku will be all alone. I'm her only family. Yes, bhai, mimi and poppy are also there but still, she's very young I want to settle her first and then think about marriage."

She stopped for a while and said
"I have seen you as my friend till date. You are one of my closest friends Rudra but love, I don't love you Rudra, and I want to marry someone whom I would love. I have seen my parent's relationship and I don't want to get into such a toxic relationship."

By then the waiter had arrived with their order.

Rudra took a sip from his coffee and said "It's okay Aarohi! If you don't wanna marry me that's alright. I would never force you. But remember I love you and will always love you. Even if you are not mine and somebody else's."

Aarohi looked relieved after hearing his words. She took a sip from her milkshake and said "Thank you, Rudra! Thank you for understanding me. You are my friend and will always be my friend. I don't want our friendship to get ruined because of this!"

Rudra smiled and said "Don't worry Aarohi, nothing will happen. Everything will be just the same. I know how much your friendships mean to you. I would never let anything ruin our friendship."

After this, they chit-chatted for a while finished their drinks and left for their houses.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At Oberoi Mansion

A lady aged around 46-47 years was sitting in her room looking at a picture when suddenly she heard a knock at the door. She was Anulekha Oberoi, the elder daughter-in-law of the Oberoi family and wife of Harshvardhan Oberoi.

In a sad voice, she said "Come in"

A girl aged about 24-25, she had a fair complexion. Slightly curled hairs which wear falling on her shoulders. She was Avni Oberoi, the younger daughter of Mrs. Anulekha and Harshvardhan Oberoi.

She came near that lady and sat beside her. She looked at the lady and understood that she was upset, "Mom! Will you stop looking at this picture and make yourself upset?! It's been 4 years since bhaiya has gone to London and you are still missing him." Said Avni with a sense of anger in her voice.

Anulekha ji looked at her held her cheeks and said "What are you saying Avni, he is my son! How can I not miss him."

Avni looked irritated with anulekha ji's words and said "Mom! We all are here with you then why do u need him?? And he doesn't even remember us! In the past 4 years, he didn't even bother to come and meet us!"

Anulekha ji understood that Avni was still upset with him. She smiled and said "Beta! Just because he didn't call us or didn't come to meet us that doesn't mean he forgot us! He loves us as much as we love him! And I know why are you upset with him"

"Mom, please! Stop defending him. And why do you think I'm upset with him?"
Said Aarohi removing Anulekha ji's hand from her cheek.

"Beta! I know you are upset with him because he didn't come to your birthday! But he did send u a gift naa!" Said Anu Ji with a smiling face.

Avni had slight tears in her eyes, she quickly wiped her tears and said "Mom! It's not just about my birthday! I..I need him!! I miss him too!! Even I want to spend time with him when I see Vihu and Veer Bhai laughing and teasing and having fun with each other, I miss him! He is my bhaiya. even I want him to tease me and play games with me like old times. But...now everything has changed maa, nothing will be the same again. It's just not possible"

By saying this she got up from her place and went towards her room.

Anu Ji once again looked at the picture, even she had tears in her eyes. In her teary voice, she said "Baccha! Don't worry, your mom is still alive. She will make everything alright. She will not let her children fall apart. My son will come! He has to come."

By saying this she kept the photo aside and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Guys!!!! This is the 2nd chapter of "destined to be together". Please shower some love on this chapter!!🥺🥺
You guys are just reading the chapters but not voting for it! Please guys it's a request!!! I'm a new Wattpad writer so pls support me!!
And I hope you liked this chapter. Do like share and comment. Also if you wanna give any suggestions do that as well!! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram to get daily updates!

Ig: author._.ika
Words: 1120

This much for today!! I'll meet you soon with a new chapter!!! Bye-bye, dearies!!😇🥰