Ch-7 I'm Sorry

Everyone was enjoying the party, whereas Aarohi was lost in her own world when suddenly she heard something.
"What happened Dr.Singhaniya? Is everything alright?" Said Arhaan coming close to Aarohi.

"What do you mean? I..I'm completely fine." Said Aarohi in a nervous voice.

Before Arhaan could say something, Aarohi turned towards him and said "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have behaved like that."

A little smile appeared on Arhaan's face, he said "Dr. Aarohi, are you saying sorry because you are scared that I'll tell maa about this? Hm?".

A shocking expression appeared on her face, she said "It's..it's nothing like that, okay! I'm saying sorry because I felt that it was my mistake. That's it!"

"Dr.Singhaniya, don't worry I won't tell her anything. I know how much she loves you. I have seen that happiness in her eyes." Said Arhaan.

"Aaru beta! Let's go. We are already late." Said Mahima Ji.

After this, all of them went back home.
------------------------------------------------------------

"So? Did you like her?" Asked Anulekha Ji keeping her hand on Arhaan's shoulder.
By this time the party had ended and all of them were in their respective rooms, taking rest. It was a hectic day for everyone. Arhaan was on his balcony.

"Liked whom Maa? What are you talking about?" Asked arhaan

"Aarohi! I'm talking about Aarohi, beta you remember yesterday I was telling you to get married and that I have found the perfect girl for you? I was talking about Aarohi." said Anulekha Ji.

"Maa! Are you serious?? I already told you that I don't want to marry anyone. Not even Dr Singhaniya. Even if I marry her, I would never be able to love her then what's the point of getting married? And I don't even know if she wants to marry me or not. She might have already chosen her life partner" Said Arhaan in an irritated voice.

"Beta! Just give her a chance naa, you might not love her now. But eventually, it will happen! Please Arhaan, please. For your Maa, you have to do this."

Arhaan didn't say anything, Anulekha Ji was getting angry. "Fine! If you don't want to get married, then go back to London and stay alone." Said Anuradha Ji walking towards the door.

"Okay! Fine! I'll think about it. But..first I need to talk with Dr.Singhaniya. If she is not ready to marry me, then you won't talk to me about this topic anymore." Said Arhaan holding Anulekha Ji's hands.

With a beautiful smile on her face, she left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------

At Singhaniya Villa

By this time, Aarohi was inside her room reading a book and Akruti was sitting beside her doing her skin care. Though Aarohi's eyes were fixed on the book but she was not able to concentrate on it. Something was going on in her mind.

"Di! You look lost today, what happened?" Said Akruti applying her moisturizer.

"What! Lost? No...no I'm not lost anywhere" said Aarohi with a slight embarrassment.

"Oh wait! Are you thinking about Mr Oberoi? Well!!! He's a handsome guy. You both will look good together" said Akruti with a smile.

Aarohi's face turned red, "don't you have college tomorrow? Go to sleep right now!"

Akruti didn't bother Aarohi anymore and went off to sleep.
Aarohi started thinking about Arhaan and a sudden smile appeared on her face. "Why the hell am I smiling?? Something must be wrong with me. I definitely need some rest"