Ch-11 Yes to marriage

It was around 3 at night. Aarohi was in deep sleep when suddenly her phone started ringing.
*Avni Calling*
In a sleepy voice, she answered the call, "What happened Avni?"

"Dr Aarohi! Maa... something has happened to her! We are taking her to the hospital. You please reach there as soon as possible!" Said Avni in a tense voice.

Aarohi immediately got up from her bed, took her car keys and headed straight to the Sunshine Hospital.

As soon as Aarohi reached the hospital, Avni came running towards her and said, "Dr Aarohi! Please..please save my mom! A few hours ago also she was completely fine but suddenly she started having breathing problems and fainted. She will be fine naa??"

"Don't worry Avni! I'm here naa.. Nothing happens to Aunty. Just calm down!" Said Aarohi pacifying her.

After this Aarohi went into the operation theatre where Anulekha Ji had been kept.
------------------------------------------------------------

"Why isn't the operation getting over? Said Arhaan in an angry voice.

"Calm down Arhaan! Don't panic. Aarohi is there naa, Anu will be completely fine!" Said, Harshvardhan Ji.

"Yes, bro! Don't worry, Aarohi is one of the top cardio surgeons in Mumbai. She will not let anything happen to Badi maa!" Said Veeransh keeping his hand on Arhaan's shoulder.

"I...I can't keep calm! My mom is inside the operating theatre, and I...I can't lose her. I'll die if something happens to her." Said, Arhaan.

The operation continued for around 3 hours. After 3 hours the light indicator outside the operation theatre got off. Everyone understood that the Operation was over. Aarohi along with some other doctors came out of the OT.

Aarohi came to Avni and said, "Operation Successful! Aunty is out of danger now!! But...you have to take utmost care of her. She will have to be on bed rest at least for 1-2 months now. It was heart blockages due to which she was feeling breathless. It was just a first-degree heart block due to which we could save her. Now you all can go home and take some rest!"

Arhaan went towards her and hugged her. Aarohi's body froze as soon as he hugged her. She couldn't understand what was happening. Her heart was beating extremely fast. She could feel Arhaan's heartbeat.

'Thank you! Thank you soo much Dr Singhaniya!! I'm grateful to you. You don't know what you did for me. You saved my mom's life, I don't know how to thank you." Said Arhaan with tears in his eyes.

Arhaan realized what he had done. He quickly released her. A smile appeared on Aarohi's face. She didn't know why all these things were happening to her. But gradually her hatred towards Arhaan was turning into her liking. But was it the same with Arhaan as well? Arhaan saw Aarohi just as his mother's doctor. Will he ever be able to accept her?

"You don't need to thank me, Mr Oberoi! It's my duty. I'm a doctor, it's my job to save lives!" Replied Aarohi.

"Thank you very much, Dr Aarohi! We knew that you would definitely save my mom!" Said Avni.

"Yes! Beta, Avni is right. We all are grateful to you." Said Harshvardhan Ji with a smile on his face.

"Uncle! Please don't thank me! There were other doctors as well. I'm not the only one responsible for this. But anyway! Now you all must go back. You all were here shave been last night.

"But maa..she will be alone here?" Asked Arhaan

"Don't worry Mr Oberoi! I will be here only. She will be under my supervision. Afterwards, you can come and visit her. I'll let you know when she'll regain her consciousness." Said Aarohi.