Ch-5 I would never marry him.

At Sunshine Hospital

Anulekha Ji and Aarohi were sitting inside her cabin when Anulekha Ji asked "Aarohi, actually tomorrow is my birthday. And my kids are planning to celebrate it. And I really want you to come there."

"That's so great Aunty! I would love to come, but..I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend it. I mean I have some important work. But don't worry I'll definitely try."
Said Aarohi in an assuring voice.

Anulekha Ji held her hand and said "I know beta you will definitely try. And I know that you will come. I have already talked with Mahima and Rajveer Bhaisab."

Anulekha Ji paused for a while and then said" Aarohi! When are you getting married?? I mean you are well settled and financially independent. What else are you waiting for? You must find a good boy and get married quickly. Or if you want I can find a boy for you!"

Aarohi laughed and then said "Marriage?? Aunty, I don't think I'm ready for a marriage now. I mean I have Akruti's responsibility, first I have to get her settled and then only I'll think about my marriage. By the way, do you know any good boy??"

"Yes! Of course!! Arhaan!" Said Anulekha Ji in an excited voice.

"Arhaan?? You mean, Arhaan Oberoi?? That irresponsible son of yours? I'm sorry Aunty but if you are thinking that I'll marry someone like Mr.Oberoi, then you are completely wrong." Said Aarohi in an angry voice.

"Aarohi beta! You are getting him wrong. He's not like that." Said Anulekha Ji.

"Oh, really Aunty? How can a son stay away from his mother when she is fighting for her life? He didn't even bother to visit you once. How can a son be like this? I would never ever marry a gut like him" said Aarohi in an annoyed voice.

Anulekha Ji understood that Aarohi would not be convinced like this. She needs to first meet Arhaan then only things will come to track.

She didn't stretch this topic anymore. And started talking about something else.

------------------------------------------------------------
At Singhaniya Villa

It was around 9 pm. Aarohi had just entered the house when she heard Mahima Ji and Akruti discussing about something.

"What are you guys discussing about? Tell me also!" Said Aarohi sitting on the sofa.

"Aaru di!! Tomorrow is Anu Aunty's birthday naa, so we were deciding what to wear. By the way, why are you so late today?? It's already 9!" Said Akruti showing some dresses to Mahima Ji.

Aarohi thought for a while then said "Actually, today Aunty came to the hospital to invite me. She requested me so much   that I couldn't resist her."

"Aree! Why would you resist? You know naa how much she loves you. You must come to her birthday party with us." Said Mahima Ji selecting a dress for Akruti.

"Hmm..I'll try my best to come with you guys," said Aarohi.

"You guys talk! I have to go" said Akruti walking towards the staircase.

"Aaru! I forgot to tell you something!" Said Mahima Ji looking at Aarohi.

"What happened Mimi?" Said Aarohi in a worried voice

"Umm...that...Anulekha was telling that her son, Arhaan returned from London today itself and she is finding a girl for him" said Mahima Ji in a scared voice.

Aarohi understood what Mahima Ji was talking about you but she pretended not to understand anything.

She looked at Mahima Ji and said "So what Mimi? Why are you telling me all this?"

"Umm..Anulekha wants you to marry Arhaan!" Mahima Ji said this trying to avoid an eye contact with you.

"Mimi! I don't want to marry anyone right now. I'm not ready for a marriage yet! And that too with Mr. Arhaan Oberoi? I would never marry a guy like him!" Said Aarohi in a stern voice.

"But beta! You cannot judge him just by one action. There might have been some problem due to which he couldn't come when Anulekha was in hospital but that doesn't mean he's an irresponsible person!" Said Mahima Ji in a convincing voice.

"Mimi! I'm too tired for this discussion. I want to take rest. Goodnight" said Aarohi and went towards her room.

------------------------------------------------------------
At Oberoi Mansion

Arhaan was sitting at his desk working on his computer when he heard someone knocking on the door.

"Yes come in" said Arhaan looking at his laptop.

"Arhaan it's already very late! Why don't you go to sleep? You shouldn't work anymore. You need some rest" said Anulekha Ji caressing Arhaan's head.

Arhaan kissed her hand and said "Yes maa! A little more work is left then I'll go to sleep."

Anulekha Ji smiled and said "Beta! I want to ask you something."

"Yes maa! Tell me what is it about?" Said Arhaan in a curious voice.

"Arhaan! You are already 27, I think it's high time you should get married. I know you don't want to marry anyone. But beta! You cannot live your life like this forever. You also need a life partner and I have found a perfect life partner for you!" Said Anulekha Ji, the expectation was visible in her eyes.

Hearing the word marriage, Arhaan's face turned pale. His body had become stiff. He was unable to say something.
As he was not answering, anulekha Ji said "Beta! I know something must have happened 4 years ago due to which you have changed so much. But it's okay if you don't want to tell me anything. But remember that whatever has happened in your past must not affect your present and your future."

"Maa! I don't want to get married. I know you must have selected a nice girl for me but I don't believe in love anymore. I don't deserve love. I'm not capable enough to love someone. I don't want to ruin someone's life by marrying her." Said Arhaan walking towards the balcony.

"Why are you saying such things, Arhaan? I know my son very well. He deserves love and is capable enough to love someone. At least meet her once naa! What if you like her?" Said Anulekha Ji holding his hands.

"Maa! I'm feeling very tired. I want to sleep now. Goodnight! And happy birthday maa!! Many many happy returns of the day" said Arhaan giving a hug to anulekha ji.

Anulekha Ji hugged him back and without saying anything more she went towards her room.

------------------------------------------------------------

Guys!!!!! This much for todayyyyy!!! I hope you really really liked this chapter. Please vote for my story.  Like share and comment on this chapter as well!!! And also don't forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates.

Ig: author._.ika
Words: 1138

We will meet again in the next chapter!! Till then goodbye dearies!!😚😚