Ch-12 Happiness

By now Arhaan had left the hospital and Aarohi was working in her cabin. Aarohi heard a loud voice shouting outside the cabin. She quickly came out of her cabin and saw that Navya was shouting at a nurse. Seeing Aarohi, Navya told the nurse to go away and took Aarohi to her cabin.

"What happened Navya? Why are you behaving like this?" Asked Aarohi.

"Really? You are asking me why I'm behaving like this! Well, it's because of you Aarohi! You and your stupid decisions" said Navya in a loud voice.

"Calm down Navya! Come, sit here and tell me what happened." Said Aarohi.

"Aaru! Again, you are doing the same thing. Why can't you just choose your happiness? Why do you always have to think about others? Why did you agree to marry Mr Oberoi? Just because of Mrs. Oberoi, you cannot make such a big decision in your life."

Aarohi knew that Navya was angry at this time, if she started explaining to her she would get more angry.
Aarohi, "Navya! It's not like that. Mr Oberoi is not such a bad person. And..you know, I'm like this only. I..I can't keep myself before others. Since I was a kid, I had Akruti's responsibility on my head. How could I ever think about myself when I had my little sister in front of me? And moreover, everyone in the Oberoi family loves me a lot. Trust me I'll be very happy with them. So stop worrying about me and start preparing for my wedding!"

"And what about your husband? Do you really think that Arrogaanr Mr Oberoi will ever love you? I understand the Aarohi family's love, support, and care everything is very important after marriage but husband! A marriage is incomplete without a husband's love. And you need to understand that." Said Navya

"Navu! Things can't be always the way we want them to be. Whatever is written in my destiny that will only happen. Neither you can change it not I, so instead of shouting at each other let's just accept the reality." Said Aarohi.

Navya took a deep breath and said, "I don't know Aarohi what you are thinking. But, I just hope that you stay happy and safe. Since your childhood, you have faced a lot, but now I want you to be happy. And if that Arhaan Oberoi tries to hurt you or fails to keep you happy! Then I'll take his life and you cannot stop me. Is that clear?" Said Navya in a threatening voice.

"Yes yes, Navya! I won't stop you. And yes!! Thank you so much for understanding me. I'm glad to have a friend like you." Said Aarohi giving a hug to Navya.

"Bass bass! Enough of this. It's already very late, let's go now." Said Navya.

After this, both Navya And Aarohi left the hospital.
-----------------------------------------------------------

By now Aarohi had returned back to Singhaniya mansion. It was a very tiring day for Aarohi. So many things had taken place just in one day. Anulekha Ji had already informed the Singhaniyas and the Oberoi about Arhaan and Aarohi's marriage. As soon as Aarohi reached home, she went straight to her room. Mahima Ji wanted to talk to her about this marriage so after a few minutes she went to her room.

Aarohi had changed her dress, she was holding a photo in her hand. It was Aarohi's mother's photo. It seemed as if she was talking to that photo, "Maa! I'm getting married!! Yes, your daughter is getting married. I know that you can't believe my words, but this is true. I had always told you that I would never marry anyone in my life. But...but just for Anu aunty's sake, I'm doing this. I don't know maa if my decision is wrong or right, I just hope that I'm not doing something wrong."

"Aaru beta! What are you doing?" Asked Mahima ji entering her room.

Aarohi quickly kept the photo inside and wiped the tears which were flowing from her eyes.