Ch-4 Welcome Back Brother

It took 30 minutes to reach the Oberoi Mansion. The car stopped in front of the Oberoi Mansion. Arhaan got out of the car. He looked at the mansion from top to bottom. He took a deep breath and said "I have to do this for her". By saying this he entered the Mansion.

Anulekha ji was working in the kitchen when she heard someone screaming

"Bhai!!! You are back?!!"

Anulekha Ji understood that it must be Arhaan. She left all her work and came running from the kitchen.

"What happened Vihu? Why did you scream??" Said Anulekha Ji looking at Vihana.

Vihana was the youngest daughter of the Oberoi family. She was around 20 years. She was in her 1st year of college.

By now the other members of the family also came to the hall.

"Vihu! What's the matter why did you scream so loud!! I almost had a heart attack" said Sanjana Ji with her hand on her chest.
Sanjana Oberoi was the younger daughter-in-law of the Oberoi family and mother of Vihana and Veeransh Oberoi.

"Mom!! Badi Maa! Look who's here!! It's Arhaan Bhai " said Vihu with a big smile on her face.

Anulekha Ji ran and hugged Arhaan to her chest. With a teary voice, she said
"I knew! I knew you would come back. A mother's heart can never be wrong! I missed you, my son! I missed you very much."

"Arhaan beta! Why didn't you inform us that you are coming? We could have sent the driver to pick you up" said Sanjana Ji with a shocked face.

"Choti maa, I just wanted to give you all a surprise that is why I didn't inform anyone about my arrival and Maa! why are you crying!! I'm here, in front of you. Stop crying first! I had to come Maa! It's your birthday tomorrow how could I miss your 45th birthday!" Said Arhaan separating himself from Anulekha Ji.

"Oh really bhaiya! If you were so concerned about her then why didn't you come back when she needed you the most huh?" Said Avni descending from the stairs.

"What do you mean Avni?" Said Arhaan in a confusing tone.

Anulekha Ji understood what Avni was talking about. She quickly turned towards her and said "Avni! Not now. Your bhaiya has returned to India after so many years, come talk to him!"

Before Avni could say something, A loud voice came from behind "Anu! Let him come inside naa, he's been standing there for so long. He must be very tired." It was Harshvardhan Oberoi, The owner of OBEROIs & Co. He was Arhaan and Avni's father.

Harshvardhan Ji and Arhaan shared a good bond from the very beginning. But in these 4 years, many things have changed. His relationship with his mom, dad and his sister had changed completely. And all this happened because of that incident which happened 4 years ago. He himself had changed completely, he had a very jovial personality since he was a kid. He loved talking to people. But during  these 4 years, he didn't even talk to his family. Once in a blue moon, he used to call them and talk that too for a few minutes only. He had stopped sharing his feelings with other people. His face was completely emotionless. And Anulekha Ji could feel this change but she didn't know the reason behind this change.