Ch-8 Stop Ignoring Me

Angrily Divya left Arhaan's cabin. Ikshit had just entered the office when he saw Divya was fuming with anger. Just like Arhaan even Ikshit didn't like Divya. Divya was an extremely clingy girl. Actually, no one in the office liked Divya, just because she was their senior. They couldn't say anything.

Quietly Ikshit entered Arhaan's cabin and sat on the couch beside his table. Ikshit knew that Arhaan must be irritated with Divya again. So he didn't ask him about her. "Hayeee!! I just can't forget her" said Ikshit with a big smile on his face.

"And who is that unfortunate girl whom you can't forget?" Said Arhaan sarcastically.

"Akruti Singhaniya! Her smile...her eyes..her voice...they are making me crazy!!! Wait..what did you say?? Unfortunate!!" Said Ikshit throwing a cushion on Arhaan. But unfortunately, he missed the shot and the cushion couldn't hit him.

"Akruti...I think I have heard this name before...but I cannot remember where" said Arhaan in his mind.

"What are you thinking?? Ahh...Dr. Aarohi right? Bro! No doubt she's pretty" Said Ikshit in a teasing voice.

In a shocked voice, he said "Wait a minute! How do you know her?? Who
told you about her??"

Ikshit stood up from his place, "Bro! Who else? Anu aunty. This morning itself she called me and told me about her. I think she's a nice girl for you. You must think about it"

Arhaan's face fell, and in a deep voice, he said "Ikshit! You are saying this?? You know everything, then how can you say all this? I really can't do all that again!! I don't deserve love. I don't know how to love! That's it! I can't ruin Dr Singhaniya's life just by marrying her."

"Arhaan! You have to move on bro. You just can't think about your past all the time. If not anyone else! Then at least for Anu Aunty. After 4 years I finally saw her happy when she was talking about Dr Aarohi. Please don't let her happiness go away. You know right how much she loves you, moreover you also need a life partner. You can't stay alone forever" said Ikshit in a convincing voice.

"Fine! I'll talk to Dr. Singhaniya only for maa! Anyways leave all this and tell me about this Akruti!" Said Arhaan.

"Ahh!! Akruti!! Now what to say about her? I met her today for the first time and I fell in love with her!! But..I don't know if she even likes me or not. Moreover, she's my student, I don't know if this is right or not." Said Ikshit sitting in front of Arhaan.

Arhaan started laughing and said "What!! She's your student??? I can't believe Ikshit!! You fell in love with your student? Like seriously??"

Ikshit felt a little embarrassed "but bro! Her smile..her eyes...her way of looking at me ..her way of blushing...her innocence!!! This girl!!!!"

There was a sudden knock at the door, Arhaan said "Come in". Avni entered the cabin and said, "Bhai! I'm done with my work so I'm leaving now. Don't be late and come home soon."

Arhaan stood up from his place and said 'Avni! Wait na you can come with us. I'm almost done with my work"

"No Bhai, no need. I don't want your work to be hampered because of me. You carry on with your work I'll go home by myself." By saying this Avni left his cabin.

"I don't know what's wrong with this girl, she's behaving like this since the day I came back." Said Arhaan with disappointment.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh shit! I completely forgot that I had come to the office with Bhai and I didn't have my car with me!! Should I call the driver??" Said Avni taking her phone out of her bag. She tried calling her driver many times but due to network issues, her call was getting disconnected. Avni was really stressed when she heard a car's horn from behind. She thought it might be some creep who was trying to tease her, so she didn't look behind. The person kept on pressing the horn but when she didn't answer he came out of the car, held Avni's hand a turned her towards him.