Ch-16 Just A Friend

Guys!!!! First of all, thank you very very very much for the 1k+ reads and 100+ votes!!!! I'm more than grateful to you all for this achievement. Thank You for constantly supporting me and I wish the same support and encouragement in the future!! It's just the start there is a lot more to come. Love you, DEARIES!!!!!

I hope you will like this chapter!! Do follow me on Instagram for daily updates and spoilers!!  

VOTES TARGET: 10(GUYS I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT VOTING! PLEASEEE COMPLETE THE TARGET OR ELSE I WONT BE POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER!!)

WORDS: 1600+ 

IG: author._.ika 
_________________________________________
Anirudh got extremely angry at the action of Ishaan. Hatred and jealousy were visible in his eyes. He went towards them, grabbed Ishaan by his collar, and said, "How dare you propose to her?! Do you even know what you are doing!! Don't ever dare to raise your eyes on her or else I'll be your worst nightmare. Is that clear or is that clear?"

Avni tried to stop Anirudh, but he was out of control. Ishaan was also shocked by this behavior of his. Anirudh was always a very calm person, he rarely had fights or arguments with others. But today for the first time Anirudh got so angry.

"Woah!! Anirudh stop!! What the hell are you doing?? And how does it even matter to you?! You have Nishtha with you, right? And.. you told me that Avni is just a friend to you!! So please stop interfering in her life okay?" Said Ishaan separating himself from Anirudh.

Before Anirudh could say something, Avni in a teary voice said, "Enough of you guys!! Stop making decisions on behalf of me. Who gave you the right to take decisions for me?? Ishaan I have told you before also, I don't want to get into any relationship!! So please keep that in mind." By saying this Avni left from there.

Anirudh went after her, "Avni! Please listen to me!! I..I'm sorry. Please wait!!"
Avni was ignoring him, so he forcefully held her hand and turned her towards him. They were very close to each other. Avni looked into Anirudh's eyes and got lost in them, for a second she forgot everything that happened just a few minutes ago. Everything seemed normal. Thousands of butterflies were flying in her stomach. His eyes always made her weak. So she quickly closed her eyes.
"Avni! I..I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have behaved like that. But..but please don't get upset with me. Ishaan is not a nice guy for you. You don't deserve him!! You deserve much better!!" Said Anirudh.

"Anirudh!! You don't need to think about it! And..why do you even care?? if not Ishaan then someone else will definitely come into my life!! you have Nishtha with you then..then why do you need to think about me? Moreover, if you get so much worried about me then Nishtha will feel bad. And I don't wanna hurt anyone. After all, I'm just a FRIEND to you, Anirudh. Just a friend." Said Avni with tears in her eyes.

Avni's words were pricking in Anirudh's heart. He couldn't bear her words. By now tears were falling from Anirudh's eyes as well, "It does MATTER to me okay?? I don't like when someone else comes close to you! I..i don't know why this happens with me but I can't see you with anyone else! And Nishtha? She's just like any other classmate to me and nothing else! Yes...I know that she has feelings for me but I don't like her and you know them very well!!" Said Anirudh.

"Anirudh it's getting late, I want to go home" Said Avni separating herself from him.

"Avni! Do I mean nothing to you?? Am I ju..just a friend to you?? Tell me! Look into my eyes and answer me!!" Said Anirudh.

"I...I don't want to talk about all this right now. I'm really very tired. Let's go home." Said Avni walking towards the car.

After that, both of them went towards the Oberoi Mansion. There was complete silence in the car. Avni kept looking outside the window all the way.