Ch-17 Hate Him

Guys!!!! Veryy veryy veryyyy sorry for being this late!! I promise from next time onwards the chapters will come on time!! I hope you'll like this chapter. Pleaseeeeeeeeee vote, comment and share my story. Also do follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers. Love you dearies!!

VOTE TARGET: 10
_________________________________________

Aarohi was getting ready in her room when she saw Akruti lying on her bed reading a book. Aarohi thought that by now she should have been in the college but instead, she was lying on her bed, "Akku, don't you have college today? Why haven't you got ready yet? Are you not well?" said Aarohi a concerned voice. 

"Di! Uhm..actually my exams are nearby and our professors have suggested us not to go to college every day. Our syllabus is also completed so that is why I thought to take a leave..." said Akruti. 

Aarohi glanced at the clock, it was around 8:30 am. She was also getting late so she didn't argue any further and left for the hospital. 

Akruti's POV: 

"I just don't want to face that man again!! I just can't see his face. Till yesterday I used to respect him, admire him an..and maybe like him! But ever since he behaved with me like that I just HATE him. On what basis did he judge me? What am I to him? Just a student!! From now onwards I need to focus on just one thing my CAREER.

------------------------------------------------------------
Singhaniya Mansion:

A few days later, It was a Sunday morning. Everyone was busy with the decorations of the house. It was the first time that the Oberoi's family was coming as in-laws. Mahima Ji wanted everything to be perfect, after all, it was Dr. Aarohi Singhaniya's wedding.

Mahima Ji was discussing something with the decorators when she saw that Akruti was leaving the house, "Akku! Where are you going?? I said naa today no one will leave the house. So much of work is left!!"

"Uh..Umm..I have some work, Mimi. I..I'll be back within a few hours" said Akruti in a nervous voice.

Before Mahima Ji could answer, Aarohi descending the stairs, said "It's okay, I can drop her. Even I need to go to the hospital, there is an emergency in the hospital. And Mimi you know my work is much more important than this, so please let me go. We will be back before lunch."

"Do whatever you want to!! Who am I?? I'm no one right?? No one in this family cares about me!!" Said Mahima Ji in a dramatic way.

Aarohi and Akruti didn't waste any more time and left from there.
Aarohi dropped Akruti at Sara's house and headed towards the hospital.

Sara, "Where were you!!! I was waiting for you from soo long Dumbo!! Now sit here and tell me what happened??"

Akruti explained the whole thing to Sara.
"Now what akku? You can't keep on running away from him. But..I didn't expect this from sir, I mean he seems so kind and understanding so why did he behave like that? Does he like you..." said Sara.

"What are you saying, Sara? Stop your stupid talks. He can never like me. If he liked me he couldn't have said all that to me." Said Akruti in an irritating voice.

Sara, "No akku you are wrong! People show anger in front of those people whom they really love! Think practically! You can't get angry on someone you don't like. There has to be a reason behind his anger, and my gut feelings says that he liked you."

"I don't care if he likes me or not, It doesn't even matter to me. You know what, I think we should stop discussing about all this. Our exams are nearby and I don't want any sort of distraction." Said Akruti.
_________________________________________

Sunshine Hospital:

It was around 5 pm when Aarohi came out of the OT, "Devi, keep the patient under observation and once she regains her sense inform her family members. In case of any emergency free feel to contact me, Okay?"

"But ma'am, today your in-laws were supposed to come naa? I don't think we should disturb you" said the nurse.

"I know! But still, I'm a doctor Devi! It's my duty to treat my patients. So please, don't think twice to call me. It's an order." Said Aarohi.

"Ma'am one more thing, Rudra sir wanted to meet you, should I send him to your cabin?" Said Devi.

Aarohi nodded in yes and entered her cabin.
A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. It was Rudra, he came inside and said," Congratulations Aarohi, finally you are getting married. I'm so happy for you!"

Aarohi, "Thanks Rudra! Everything happened so quickly that I didn't get time to inform you all about this."

"No no, it's okay! Uh..I had to tell you something" said Rudra in an awkward voice.

"Yes! Tell me. What happened?" Said Aarohi.

"Aarohi..I got an offer from Bangalore and I will be leaving Mumbai the next week" said Rudra.

"What?!! Why didn't you tell this to me before?? And what's the need for you to shift? Sunshine Hospital is one of the best hospitals in the country. Besides, your family also lives here then how will you leave alone??" Said Aarohi in a shocked voice.

"Calm down Aarohi! I..I have been working here for a very long time and I wanted to go to a new place. So I decided to accept this offer. I'll be fine, Trust me." Said Rudra in a teary voice.

Aarohi, "That means you won't be attending my wedding??"

Rudra, "I'm not sure. I'll try to manage but you know right in my initial days I can't take much leave. But my blessings are always with you!! I hope you live happily forever and I know Arhaan will keep you happy."

After this Aarohi gave a hug to Rudra, and Rudra left from her cabin.

Aarohi looked at the clock and realized it was going to be 6 pm and she was supposed to get back home by 3 pm. She knew that Mahima Ji must be very angry with her so without much delay she quickly took her files and headed towards the Singhaniya Mansion.
_________________________________________

Oberoi Mansion:

"Baccho! Are you all done?? We have to go now!!" Said Anulekha Ji looking at the stairs.

"Badi Maa! Look at our handsome boy" said veeransh pointing towards Arhaan. Arhaan was looking very attractive. He was wearing a black  T-shirt with white formal pants and an expensive watch on his hand.

 He was wearing a black  T-shirt with white formal pants and an expensive watch on his hand

"Aree!! Mera baccha, you are looking so handsome. Nazar naa lage" Said Anulekha Ji caressing Arhaan's cheeks.

"Look who's saying! You still look like a 20s girl! Who will say that you are in your 50s??" Said Arhaan

"Yes yes badi Maa, today bade Papa will get a heart attack after seeing you!" Said veeransh in a teasing way.

"Chup badmash! Enough of all this, let's go now."  Said Anulekha Ji.
After that, they left for Singhaniya Mansion.

_________________________________________