Ch-15 Beautiful Smile

It was around 7 pm, and Avni was waiting for Anirudh in front of Oberoi Mansion. She was wearing an off-shoulder pastel pink coloured gown with a pearl necklace and shining silver heels on her feet. She left her hair open, her long golden curls fell on her shoulder, she was wearing a nude pink lipstick with it. She was looking absolutely gorgeous, at that moment anyone who saw her fell in love with her.

After a few minutes, Anirudh arrived, Avni quickly sat in the car and they left for the reunion party

After a few minutes, Anirudh arrived, Avni quickly sat in the car and they left for the reunion party. Although Anirudh was driving his attention was towards Avni, he was constantly staring at her. Avni could feel his stare at her.

"Why are you staring at me like this? Is it the first time you have seen me??" Said Avni in embarrassment.

"Uh...no I mean yes.. you are looking very beautiful..I mean yes..you look good every day, it's just that today I can't take my eyes off you" Said Anirudh with a smile on his face.

A smile appeared on Avni's face, her face turned red. She could feel the heat rising up to her cheeks.

"Thank you, Avni!! For coming with me, I'm glad that you agreed to come with me." Said Anirudh stopping the car.

Avni, "How could I deny you? I mean it's okay, you don't need to thank me"

After this, both of them got out of the car and entered the club. It was a night club and the entire club was booked for the reunion. Avni was a bit nervous because among all the seniors only she was a junior.

As soon as they entered, a guy came running and hugged Anirudh.

"It's been so long bro! How are you? I missed you so much!!" Said Ravi.
Ravi was Anirudh's one of the closest friends. Anirudh was always busy with his work and family, so he didn't spend much time with his friends.

"Hii Ravi! I'm good. I'm so happy to see you after so many years!! And you must remember her she's Avni Oberoi, my best friend and of course our junior." Said Anirudh holding Avni's hand.

"Ohh! Yeah, how can I forget her? Ishaan was mad behind her. I mean he still is, never mind. Nice to meet you, Avni." Said Ravi extending his hands towards Avni.

"Uh..hi, nice to meet you too," said Avni in an awkward voice.

"Ishaan! That Ishaan he always tried to snatch Avni away from me. I don't know what is his problem!! If he comes today, he will definitely try to come close to Avni. But no..no I can't let her feel uncomfortable, only because of me she came here. I have to make sure that she's comfortable." Said Anirudh in his mind.

After that, they greeted each other and started remembering their old days. Anirudh was talking to his friends, while Avni kept staring at him. He was also looking very attractive! He was wearing a dark brown coloured shirt with the sleeves folded to his elbows. Along with it, he was wearing black coloured formal pants. A classy watch on his left hand and shining shoes on his feet.