kiss me

Summary: Tobi trying to kiss you while you 'avoid' it.

Word count: 574!
Warnings: none

Happy birthday to my love!
~♡~

Y/n pov:

After a long day of filming, here I am sitting on the couch while playing Uno with Harry.

"Hey, your cheating." I say laughing at Harry taking a peek of my cards.

"No way, I never noticed that." He says sarcastically with a chuckle.

"You two are idiots." Simon says chuckling as he watches us play Uno.

Tobi appears into the room and walks towards Harry and I as we play.

He sits behind me on the couch as his arms wrap around my hips, leaning in to kiss me but I block it when I pull a strand of hair in front of my face.

He chuckles and leans in again but I purposely 'drop' my card on the floor so I lean forward and snatch the card after getting up.

"Come on, are you serious?" Tobi asks smirking, catching on what I'm doing.

"What?" I ask scrunching my nose, playfully.

Tobi just nods his head, smirking, notifying me he is going to get me back.

I smile and look back at the game.

I continue to play with Harry but eventually he wins, admitting he didn't cheat but I knew he did.

I walk towards the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

I remove the cap and out of no where Tobi appears and quickly tries to steal a kiss from me.

I react quickly and place the bottle between our lips and drink my water before he makes his move.

"You're quick, you know that, don't you?" He asks holding me against his body.

"But not quicker than me." Tobi says smiling.

I remove the bottle to say something but totally forgot.

He leans in and tries to kiss me but I move my head to the side.

"Two can play at this game, darling." He says chuckling trying to grab my face but I didn't let him.

I chuckle as I try to move out his away but then he tickles me.

"Come on, kiss me." He says smiling after letting me go for a second.

"Let me think about it, hm?" I say chuckling.

"Kiss me." He says pulling me towards him.

"Maybe in a few hours." I say chuckling while walking away but soon Tobi tackles me from behind and kisses my cheek as he misses.

"Tobi!" I say laughing as he holds me steady and kisses the edge of my lips.

"Shit." Tobi says missing his kiss again.

I get out of his grasp and run away.

"Baby." He says whining while chuckling as he follows me.

I try to close the door to his room but Tobi pushes the door with force on the other side of the door.

He walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Alright there's nowhere to run. Now I need my kiss." Tobi says throwing his hands in the air.

"I mean, you can try." I say winking as he walks towards me.

He tackles me onto his bed as I laugh while he tickles me.

He leans down and struggles to kiss me as I move around a lot.

He finally paces a peck on my lips and smirks.

"Got you, now kiss me." Tobi says chuckling as he cups my face.

I smile and place my lips on his.

He hums into the kiss as he pulls me closer.