his laugh

Summary: interviews with Tobi and fan questions...

Word count: 1809!
Warnings: none.
~♡~

Y/n pov:

"What's your favorite thing about each other?" The interview, Dione, asks as Tobi smiles.

"Her personality." He says as I smile.

"I would have to say is his laugh." I say.

"My laugh?" Tobi asks looking at me as I nod

"It's so full of life and super contagious. I absolutely love it." I say as he blushes slightly while the crowd screams.

"Who is the hottest Sidemen member?" Dione asks.

"Miniminter." Tobi says quickly as I burst out laughing while he joins in, grabbing his mic as he bends down while laughing.

I stop laughing just so I can watch him with a big smile on my lips.

He calms down, chuckling softly.

"Who do you think, Y/n?" Dione asks as I smile.

"Tobjizzle." I say chuckling as Tobi blushes wildly before covering his face.

I poke his cheek with a smile as the crowd laughs and screams mix up.

"Stop!" He whines, swatting my hand away as I just laugh in response.

"What's you favorite part of working/creating videos with the Sidemen?" Dione asks as I smile.

"I would say just having fun in general while filming especially messy videos, I couldn't control my laughter for the rest video(s)." I say as everyone cheers in response.

"I would say the same, just having fun and laughter is the main thing in the Sidemen videos." Tobi says smiling.

"I always compliment his laugh and he just buries his head into his hands and walks away." I say chuckling as Tobi shakes his head with a smile.

"What's the funniest moments you've ever encountered while filming a Sidemen video?" Dione asks as I look at Tobi while he looks at me.

We both burst out laughing, knowing what we're going to say.

"In earlier videos, just JJ's bare ass in the videos." I say laughing as Tobi chuckles.

"She always looks away when that happens." Tobi says as I shake his head with a chuckle.

"And then you have Harry in the Homemade Olympic video." I say shaking my head with a laugh.

"Now for some fan questions" Dione says giving the fans our full attention.

A girl shyly stands by the microphone.

"Hi, I'm a huge fan of both of you." She says with a slight smile as I 'aww' in response.

"In the earlier videos, Y/n, you were a editor/videographer for the Sidemen videos." She says as I nod.

"She knows everything." I say hiding my face as the crowd laughs.

"How did you get from 'one of the Sidemen editors/videographers' to THE 'Y/n Y/l/n'?" She asks as I remove my hand from my face.

"Ever since, I've been in those videos. Sometime people really loved me in the videos. A few years into working with the Sidemen, I created my own channel, creating vlogs or behind the scenes of the Sidemen shoots. I've featured in some brands and, crazy to say, movies and TV shows and ever since I would like to thank the Sidemen along with some of the camera crew I met and be came friends with." I say smiling as Tobi hugs me, laying his head on my shoulder