job surprise

Summary: after leaving your lunch at home, Tobi brings it over to the University you work at and the students are shocked

Word count: 1225!
Warnings: none.
~♡~

3rd person pov:

The Browns knew what Tobi's job entailed, him being gone for long periods of times for videos.

Tobi had gotten late last night from a video while you were already in bed.

He quietly made this way around the room and through the bathroom not wanting to make much noise so you can sleep and wake up early in the morning.

You are a english professor at UOL (University of London), teaching three different classes; Modern and classic literature, theatre and film.

When Tobi woke up, you were already gone.

He didn't get home until 2 a.m, not waking up until 11 am.

You normally wake up at 7 am to commute to UOL, then have your first class at 09:30 a.m.

Tobi groans, rolling over onto his back, stretching out his tense muscles, slowly getting up for the morning.

By the time he got into the kitchen, it was 11:30 a.m.

He smiles at the little note you left him on the fridge:

'I hope that your day is as wonderful as you are and just so you know when I think of you, I smile. You will be mine always and forever and my love for you is forever. I love you ♡'

There was a lunch bag left on the edge of the island table.

Tobi makes his way towards it, opening it up.

Y/n must have left her bag, Tobi thought to himself after smiling, quickly running back into your shared bedroom.

He grabs a jacket and his car keys, running back into the kitchen, grabbing your lunch bag and making his way out the door.

[time skip]

Y/n pov:

"I know all of you have read Romeo and Juliet in high school or in the previous years and maybe Julius Caesar, but today we are going to be starting Macbeth." I say through my microphone into my theatre class.

This was my beginning level class, structuring the rest of my classes, so the seats were mostly filled with freshman and sophomores.

"Another famous piece by William Shakespeare
Macbeth, Thane of Glamis, is a brave Scottish general in King Duncan's army. However, upon hearing the three witches' prophecy that he would becobme King of Scotland, he becomes tyrannical. With his wife's help and encouragement he kills King Duncan, but this fills him with deep regret and guilt." I explain to my class.

"At the end of each of your rows should be a stack of books, you will take one now then return them back to me at the end of class so I can check them out to each of you." I inform while opening my book.

While the students get their books, I grab my phone out of my bag, checking to see any messages from Tobi, must be sleeping still.

For the rest of the class, the students read the first two scenes of Macbeth out loud.

"Okay Clayton, Scene II, Sergeants passage." I say into my microphone not taking my eyes of the book.

"Doubtful it stood, As two spent swimmers, that do cling together And choke their art. The merciless Macdonwald-- Worth to be a rebel- Holy shit!" Clayton yells

"Language!" I say as another voice says it with me.

I look up from my book, seeing the man who is standing against the wall by the door, my lunch bag on his hand.

"What are you doing here?" I say chuckling as Tobi walks down the stairs to me, setting my bag in front of me after kissing my cheek.

The freshman sit shocked at the scene in front of them.

Tobjizzle was in their classroom.

"You forgot your bag, I came to drop it off and we can have lunch together." Tobi says smiling.

"It's Monday Tobs, I don't have lunch for another half hour." I say sighing.

"Holy shit, you're Tobjizzle." Clayton says in awe, his eyes wide staring at Tobi and I.

"Oh!" I say realizing this was their first year and they still didn't know much about me.

"This is my husband, Tobi." I say smiling.

"Husband!" One of the girls, who sit at the front with a few of her friends, exclaims now slightly envious of me.

"How long have you been together?" The girl next to her asks, trying to keep the jealousy inside.

"We've been married for a year, together for five." I say smiling shyly, looking up at my husband with an adoring smile.

"How did you guys meet?"

"Do you know KSI, Wroetoshaw, Miniminter an-"

"Are you also a youtuber?"

The students starts bombing me with questions, I knew this was going to happen eventually.

"Okay, one question at a time." Tobi answers for me.

"We met through a mutual friend, yes she knows all of the Sidemen, she sits behind the camera while we film so no she isn't a youtuber, just your regular English professor." Tobi says.

"You know I had some hope the two of you were together or related somehow. The last names." Max, a sophomore, says.

"Are you two happy together?" Abigail says, a freshman, as narrows her eyes at us.

"Yes Abigail, and I don't think Tobi is looking for a sugar baby, he already spends enough money on me and stop with the attitude." I say rolling my eyes.

The rest of her class laughs at my reply, Abigail slowly sliding down her seat, ignoring the calls from her classmates.

I wasn't trying to be rude or condescending, she was jealous and possessive, two traits I always hated.

An English professor and YouTuber, it made me insecure at times during our relationship.

The rest of class like I expected was spent asking questions about Tobi and his life.

The marriage between the two of us was private, the public knew he was married that was it.

Tobi and I spent my lunch break, eating catching up, Tobi telling me how the new Sidemen Sunday video was, they didn't see the time indicating it was time for my film class with the juniors and seniors.

[time skip]

As the students made their way in, they offered a small 'good afternoon Mr. Brown.' or 'How are you, Mr. Jizzle?'.

The upperclassmen knew the relationship between the two of us.

"You know, my freshman class met Tobi today." I say chuckling as the first few minutes of class starts and a few more stragglers made their way in.

"How did that go?" One asks with a smile.

"Funny." I reply with a chuckle.

"One of my students asked 'If we were happy together?', someone is trying to refill the spot of Mrs. Brown." I say as I hear a few chuckles.

"Don't worry, you'll be the only Mrs. Brown." Tobi says smiling as he kisses the top of my head.

"Like they'd ever replace our favourite teacher." One says smiling as I smile at the comment.

"Now you have a good class, and I'll see you at home." He says chuckling as he pecks my lips.

"Goodbye, Mr Brown!" The students shout at him as he makes his way towards the door.

Tobi waves to them all before leaving.