kisses

Summary: birthday kisses 😘

Word count: 1978!
Warnings: none.
~♡~

3rd person pov:

Tobi wakes up to you still sleeping beside him.

He looks over at you and smiles at his sight.

He thinks you look so cute when you're sleeping.

He moves closer to you to cuddle but you don't wake up.

After a few minutes of trying to go back to sleep wraps his arms around around your waist.

Y/n pov:

I feel soft kisses on my shoulder and slowly moves up to my neck then my cheek.

The kisses then leaves a trail to my neck as I open my eyes.

"Tobi." I say chuckling but he continues to leave kisses everywhere.

He kisses behind my ear as I laugh and turn around to face him.

"Happy birthday my love." he says groggily as he smiles.

His kisses move up my jaw and he pecks my lips then peppers kisses across my face with me still laughing as I squirm underneath him.

He sits up and looks at me with an adoring gaze.

I cup his face with my hands and gently caress his cheeks with my thumbs.

"Thank you." I say chuckling.

"I love you." He says with a smile.

"I love you too." I say as he smiles and pecks me on the lips one last time before collapsing on top of me.

I chuckle as he tucks his head into the crook of my neck as he wraps his arms around my waist, slightly peppering kisses on my neck.

After a few minutes, he looks up at me and smiles.

"I have a whole day planned for us. I might've invited some of our friends." He says with a smile.

"You didn't have too, Tobs." I say chuckling.

"I want to. I always do." He says pecking my lips before laying his head into the crook of my neck again.

"Well before we go tonight, we can do anything you want, okay? Just you and me." He says looking back at me again with that innocent gaze.

In this moment I realized that all I want is him.

"All I want is you. Can we just stay in till the big party?" I ask as his eyes sparkle when he hears those words.

"Yeah!" He says as he grins.

"Anything for the birthday girl." Tobi says chuckling.

"Also... I want kisses." I say smiling as he crawls up to my face and places kisses on my cheeks making me laugh again.

"My pretty birthday girl." He says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as I smile.

"You should check Instagram." He says smiling as he tucks his head into the crook of my neck again.

I chuckle and grab my phone from the nightstand and open Instagram.
_________________________________________________

Taliamar