hoodie

Summary: stealing Tobi's hoodies. :D

Word count: 420!
Warnings: none
~♡~

Y/n pov:

"Tobi, do you know where my hoodie is?" I ask my boyfriend as I walk into the living room where I find no Tobi. 

"Tobi?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"You mean this hoodie?" I hear his voice behind me as I turn around to see Tobi holding my hoodie, well his hoodie that I stole from him. 

"Last time I checked, darling. I believe this belongs to me." He says smirking as he leans against the doorway.

"Yeah well I took it so it's mine now." I say laughing as I walk towards him.

I try taking the hoodie but Tobi snakes his arm, that the hoodie is in, behind his back. 

"If you want it you have to try and get it." He says smirking. 

I look at him, annoyed, and try to get it again. 

"Nope." Tobi says stepping back.

"Come on, Tobs!" I say groaning as I walk closer to him. 

That hoodie is my favourite one of Tobi's. 

I develop an idea as I stop in front of him.

I smirk and cup his cheeks before leaning in, pressing my lips to his.

He smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my closer.

I remove one of my hands and move it down to my waist, where the hoodie is in his hand, as his grip loosens around the hoodie.

I snatch the hoodie before pulling away and put the hoodie on.

"I do not trust our kissing sessions." Tobi says chuckling as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Well, I'm going to get another one." I say chuckling before pecking his lips.

"You already have one." He says smiling.

I run upstairs quickly to our room with Tobi walking behind me with a chuckle.

I get to our room and get another one of Tobi's hoodies. 

I toss the other hoodie in my wardrobe and I slip the new one on over my shirt.

I walk out of the room to see Tobi standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"You like it? I think it'll be my new favourite." I say smiling as Tobi chuckles and hugs me. 

"You're lucky I love you." He says smiling as he pecks my lips.

"Where's my other hoodie, my love?" He asks as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"In my collection." I say smiling as I sneakily close my wardrobe.