laser tag

Summary: laser tag with Tobi *SHORT*

Word count: 555!
Warnings: none

Me writing this in school:🧍
And posting the second story on my love's birthday. 🤭
~♡~

Y/n pov:

"I think it's cute that he wants to go with you." Talia says smiling laying down on my bed. 

"Honestly, I thought he was going to ask a someone else. Not me." I say chuckling as she shakes her head. 

"You're a beautiful, young female!" She exclaims laughing.

"Sorry, I said that very confidently." Talia says chuckling as she sits up on my bed.

"It's alright, It's a good thing that I have a confident best friend." I say chuckling as she smiles.

"What do you think I should wear?" I say looking through my wardrobe. 

"You don't have an outfit?" She says with a gasp.

"And it's today?" Talia exclaims as I nod.

She jumps up and picks out an outfit.

(Your imagine on what it looks like :D) 

"Thank you." I say chuckling as she rolls her eyes playfully.

Tobi pov:

"I don't know what to wear and I'm panicking!" I exclaim as I walk around the house.

"Tobi, calm down. Y/n is probably panicking too." Manny replies as I look at him, unfazed.

"Right, uh, wear this. Ever since you wore this with Y/n, she loves it." Manny says taking out the outfit as I smile.

"Thank you." I say grabbing the clothes and get changed.

[time skip]

Y/n pov:

"Sorry for being late." Tobi says as he shyly smiles as I chuckle.

"It's alright." I say as he pulls me into a hug.

I blush as we pull away before heading into the laser tag place. 

He pays but I offered to pay. 

"I have to treat my girl." Tobi says smirking as I blush uncontrollably.

"We are on different teams." I say with a sigh. 

"That's what makes it even fun." Tobi says smirking. 

"Shit." I mumble placing my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around my waist while the instructor walks in. 

The instructor tells us the rules and lets us in. 

"Ooo, couples on opposing teams." The instructor says smiling as we chuckle.

We get suited up and the game begins. 

It's dark in the room and there's a lot of males on the other team so it's going to be difficult to find Tobi.

I stay near where we have to recharge our guns and shoot other people, soon it gets boring and I go off to find Tobi.

I see someone, that's on the different team, as he pins me to the wall while I tense up looking at the person.

"You scared the living shit out of me, Tobs." I say as I get a proper view of the person, making him chuckle.

I raise an eyebrow as he moves in closer that we are inches away.

He closes the gap between us and kisses me, I don't hesitate to kiss back. 

He lets go of my wrists as I cup his cheeks while his hands flow to my waist.

We pull away, smiling and he shoots my vest.

He smirks and walks away.

"Tobi!" I say whining as he chuckles while I follow him.

"See you later, my love." He says pecking my lips as he runs off.