01

THE PRINCES; Jacaerys and Lucerys Velaryon, after bringing a dragon egg for their new brother, return to the dragon pit to join their half-uncles, Aemond and Aegon Targaryen

Under the tutelage of the Dragonkeepers, Jacaerys commands his dragon, Vermax, to burn a goat before eating it.

The four boys bring out a 'special surprise' they wish to call, taunting Aemond with bringing out a pink pig calling it 'the Pink dread'.

Meanwhile, Aelora who was just returning to the outside of the pit noticed this scene and stepped out of the shadows angrily.

"Jacaerys! Lucerys!" The pissed voice from their oldest sister  made the two quiet down and snap their heads towards her in shock. Aelora stepped to them and let go of her dress as she glanced to the side and noticed the pig. She then glanced towards Aemond who simply looked away from her in embarrassment.

"What is this?" She tilted her head towards the animal, "You have no right to joke about anybody not having their dragon..I being one of them. Return to your chambers."

"But, sister-" Lucerys began in a sweet and innocent tone. Aelora snapped her head back to them and pointed behind her, not speaking another word. The two brothers sighed and with their slumped shoulders, passed beside her; knowing they will get scowled by the four and ten old girl.

Aelora glanced down to Aemond who was a half of a head smaller than her and back to Aegon who simply looked away from her violet eyes.

_______

Night had began falling as Aelora was still in the training yard with her father, Daemon. The rogue prince has taught his oldest child that no matter if she is a woman, she must fight like a man to prove her worth to the realm.

Meanwhile, Aelora had explained the situation that had occurred her that day; the prank her brothers with their uncle pulled.

"I find it childish, father. And, I find it insulting." She spoke with her back faced against her father as she put her sword back onto the table and picked her next weapon.

"Why is that, sweet girl?" Daemon questions with his glance down onto his sword. Aelora lifted multiple daggers and swords, examining them as she spoke with a sigh,

"My dragon egg hasn't even come close to hatching. Who knows when will I receive a dragon..you and mother both know that my biggest dream is-"

"Is to become the best rider of all time, yes, I know. You had spoken of this wish since the day you began talking." Daemon cut her off with a smile, remembering the child who always expressed her joy of having the winged animal.

Aelora had a dagger in her hands as she examined it with her eyes, finding a keen interest in it. "Aelora."

She glanced over her shoulder to Daemon who simply stated that by his thought, they had enough training for today. "Ah, yes,yes." She spoke quickly and faced him, hiding the dagger behind her back.

Aelora watched him exit the room with her eyes and as soon as the doors closed, she brought out the dagger out of its hiding spot.

_______

The next day, Daemon had returned to Pentos to his pregnant wife and two daughters, leaving Aelora alone. She had dealt with the fact that her father and her mother had a complicated relationship and that she was the only thing that kept them connected.

King Viserys has summoned Aelora to join him into watching the young princes train in the yard which she happily agreed to.

Criston Cole pulls Jacaerys into center and suggests a fight between eldest sons.

Aelora stood next to her grandsire, "Oh for dragon's sake." she exhaled out, only for her to hear. She watched them train and at the sight of seeing Aegon pushing her brother onto the floor made her blood boil. She excused herself from the king and quickly rushed down only to be met with another round starting.

"Use your feet!" Criston stated as Aegon did so and pushed Jacaerys onto the floor with his foot. Aelora watched the fight escalate even more and motioned Aemond to separate them only for him to ignore her. She then glanced towards Harwin and sent him a nod of approval.

He grabbed Aegon's wooden sword and pushed him off of Jacaerys. "Don't forget yourself, Strong. That is the prince." Cole spoke and Aelora rushed to help her brother back onto his feet.

"And that was not a fair training." Aelora stated and glared towards the man who simply stood quiet. Criston baits Harwin to attack him by implying he is the real father of Rhaenyra's sons.

Aelora, in respond, steps in front of her brothers and pushes them behind her in protection as she watched Cole receive multiple hard punches leaving him all bloody until two Kings-guards separate Harwin from him.

"Go change." Aelora spoke looking over her shoulder to her brothers who simply nod and rush inside. Aelora follows them only to be stopped by a tight grip onto her wrist.

She was met with Aemond's figure. "I wanted to thank you for the other day..for not laughing with them." He quickly got to the point and the princess immediately understood he meant the prank with that pig.

"Y-Yes, of course. Just..don't let them get into your skin. Trust me. At the end, you will probably riding the biggest dragon of Westeros." Aelora joked with a chuckle which made Aemond smile, without showing his teeth. "Now, if you excuse me.." She slowly slipped her wrist out of his grip and quickly left.