15

THE NEXT DAY ARRIVED quickly and Lucerys still hasn't made his return which worried the princess for her brother even more

THE NEXT DAY ARRIVED quickly and Lucerys still hasn't made his return which worried the princess for her brother even more. With Aemond by her side and with her mother's approval, the two fled to Storm's End.

Aelora had noticed the storm that was formed as the two targaryen's quickly got themselves lost in it. Aelora glanced around and saw no Vhagar nor Aemond anywhere, "Aemond!" She called out, no respond. Vermithor let out a loud growl which based on his expression, Aelora thought her dragon could find Vhagar based on her scent. Aelora held tight onto his spikes as he sped up into the clouds,

"Taoba!" Aemond's voice echoed through the air which made the princess snap her head towards it. She squinted her eyes from the rain and noticed the smaller dragon with pearlescent white and golden chest making his way upwards. Her eyes widen at the sight of Arrax as she led Vermithor upwards to where Lucerys was going. As Vermithor was faster than Vhagar, he had reached just in time.

Vermithor signalled to his rider as she glanced to the lower side of Arrax and upon seeing the green-scaled dragon with his mouth already wide, fear overwhelmed the princess. Aelora quickly flew to the side of Vhagar, just in time before he could close his mouth on Lucerys, and let Vermithor bite her slightly as he pushed her away.

Aelora glared towards the she-dragon's rider as Lucerys shocked by this whole situation stood behind his sister's large dragon. Vhagar let out a loud roar out of anger which made the princess switch her glare to her. The she-dragon was pissed and at fault was Aemond's hatred for Lucerys,

"Lylemagon, Vhagar!" (Silence, Vhagar!) She yelled through the wind followed by Vermithor's louder roar which made the two men stunned by how the she-dragon stopped. With a last glare to Aemond, Aelora left the scene quickly with Arrax following and Vhagar soon behind.

As the three got out of the storm, they landed on a hill as Aelora quickly got off dragon back and rushed to her brother. Lucerys unmounted Arrax as his sister fell onto her knees in worry,

"Are you hurt? Did they hurt you?" She held his forearms and scanned his body with her eyes for any signs of injury, completely forgetting about the House Baratheon and their answer. Lucerys stopped his sister and assured her that he is fine, thanks to her. Their moment was soon interrupted by another dragon landing behind them as Aelora stood up from the ground and protectively placed herself in front of Lucerys,

"Aelora-" Aemond rushed to his queen as Aelora was now the only dragon pissed. Her fist quickly connected with the side of his face as Aemond's body fell to the side from shock,

"Ao issi beri Vhagar emagon daor jiōraton zȳhon ātsio ezīmagon Arrax." (You are lucky Vhagar has not got his tooth into Arrax) She spoke in High Valyrian and jabbed her index finger into his chest as Aemond stood there with guilt. "It wasn't my fault-"

"It is!" She cut him off and shouted in frustration, "Aemond! It is your fault. The dragon could feel its rider's emotions just as Vermithor is feeling my anger now." Aelora's hand flew to Vermithor who let out a grump, agreeing with his rider.

"Aelora, It's alright-" Lucerys spoke as his sister turned to him quickly, "It's not, Luke! You almost got killed! In front of your own sister, by the man..." Aelora glanced to Aemond with saddened eyes, "By the man whose hatred for you is bigger than his love for me." Aemond felt his heart shatter. Just yesterday, Aelora had trusted him fully and admitted her love for him only for the prince to betray her.

Aelora with a deep breath turned to her brother, "Lucerys, we must return home quickly. I must get prepared for my journey." Lucerys looked at her strangely, "Your journey?"

"Mother has sent me to fly on dragon back to North. She agreed as Cregan Stark's age is closer to mine than it is to any of you."

Aemond knew the Lord was in fact a year older than her. And by her beauty, he would fall for her just like any wolf falls for its delicious prey. Aelora shared one last glance with Aemond before returning to Vermithor as he flew away with Arrax following behind.

______

The next morning arrived as Aelora had ignored Aemond completely. It shattered them both, but the betrayal was too much for her. What would've happened if Vermithor hasn't seen Vhagar? What if she would got Lucerys? What if...

"Princess." Aelora got pulled away from the thoughts by the multiple callings of her name as her head turned to her maiden with a hum. "Are you alright?" She asked. Aelora sat on the bed, fidgeting with the dagger that she had stolen when she was young. "I am fine, Alice. I'm just...stressed." Aelora placed on a smile as the maiden nodded, knowing the princess lied and that she was not alright.

Meanwhile, Aemond decided to get an advice. From the person who had despised him the most in this whole castle, but by their similar situations, he was also the only one who would know what to do.

"You want me, to help you, get my daughter's forgiveness after almost killing her brother?" Daemon spoke, jabbing his finger into his own chest and then into Aemond's. Aemond nodded slowly, thinking that his request was clear. The hall was quickly filled with Daemon's laughter followed by Aemond's annoyed roll of eyes,

"Are you going to laugh at me or help me?" He questioned. Daemon waved his hand as he caught his breaths, "I'm sorry..it's just- Out of every whore in this realm, you fall in love in my daughter, my Aelora!" He spoke in between laughs as he licked his lips.

"I thought that we got over that part, but yes." Aemond spoke quickly as he glanced at Daemon strangely. "Alright. But you better not fuck her, or I'll cut off your cock and stuff it into your own loud mouth." His voice turned dark as he threatened which made Aemond shiver in fear, knowing that he in fact did have sex with his daughter.

"Mhm." Aemond said assuringly. "Alright," Daemon shrugged and began walking with Aemond next to him. "You could get on your knees and beg her; I know she loves seeing people on their knees. Or you could let yourself be her own personal punching bag-"

"You're not helping. I need her forgiveness, not bruises all over me. I thought you would know this, since you also fell in love with your niece." Aemond spoke, which made Daemon cock his eyebrow to him.

"You and Aelora both share blood of the dragon. Talk to her, I don't know. How am I suppose to know how dragons forgive each other?" Daemon shrugged and simply walked away. Aemond slumped his shoulders in defeat with a sigh, knowing he was no help and that begging on his knees would be the only solution.

"Aemond." Her voice startled the young prince from behind as her gaze met his. Aelora knew it was no good to forgive him for this act, but she is also pissed at his brother for taking her mother's throne. But nothing can still make her not love him. And she hated that. "I am to leave in an hour. Her Grace ordered to have any knight accompany me for protection..." Aelora took a deep breath and jabbed her nails into her palm, "Will you go with me to Winterfell or not?"

Aemond agreed quickly. "Alright. However, I still haven't found myself to fully trust you..but, I forgive you." Those words made the prince smile and with widen arms he approached her. Aelora placed her palm onto his face and pushed him away, "That still doesn't mean you have earned my trust. I suppose you will pay a visit to Lucerys..alone, and apologise for your actions, no?"

"What? Of course not-"

"Then I will see if Lord Stark would consider himself to be Lucerys' new brother-in-law.." Aelora spoke with a hum as she began walking away. It took a moment for Aemond to fully realise what she had spoken,

"Alright. You win." This made Aelora stop as she smiled with her back still faced towards him. "We leave in an hour, my prince." And with those words, Aelora walked away from defeated Aemond.