24

THE BLACKS PLANNED OUT their plans for the war, well, Daemon and Aelora did while Rhaenyra was still in mourning of her son, Lucerys

their plans for the war, well, Daemon and Aelora did while Rhaenyra was still in mourning of her son, Lucerys. Yes, they all were still in mourning, but the pain of loosing a child is unbearable. Rhaenyra decided it was the day as she had called a meeting of the Black Council. They all gathered in confusion of today's meeting and Rhaenyra started as she stood in front of everyone,

"As you may know, the Greens took vengeance on me by murdering my son, Lucerys. His death will pain me until my last breaths, but I haven't called this meeting for you all... to mourn with me." Rhaenyra started. Daemon and Aelora shared confusing glances as so did the rest of the council. The Queen fidgeted with her fingers out of nervousness, taking deep breaths into calming down her nerves.

"My only daughter, my eldest child and your princess; Aelora Targaryen, has shown true loyalty and compassion towards into winning this war..winning over the Iron Throne, for myself. However..." Aelora feared this was going the way she didn't wish to. She knew her mother wanted the throne her whole life so why would she?-

"I am saddened to inform you, my time as a Queen...has come to an end." The room was filled with gasps as Aelora's eyes widen. "With my condition, I had realised, that you all deserve a Queen that will lead you to victory. A Queen who would slaughter the ones that have wronged you, punish the ones who would have attacked you with insults or accusations..." Rhaenyra stated, remembering the time when Aelora cut off Ser Vaemond Velaryon's head off for accusing her of being a whore and her sons to be bastards.

Rhaenyra stepped down to her daughter as the other took a step back, leaving Aelora in the front. The mother smiled softly at her daughter who kept herself steady from the sudden decision. "You had grown into a wonderful woman, and I am sure you will be an even better Queen." Rhaenyra spoke lowly to her daughter with a proud smile on her face. The Queen slowly took off her crown and slowly placed it onto Aelora's head.

Aelora felt weird by the sudden change in her appearance. In her title. She was no longer a princess, but a Queen. The silver haired woman turned to the others as they kneeled down before their Queen. Aelora tasked herself to win this war for her mother and for her brother. For her people, and for her sons.

________

Not a day has passed and the Greens already have heard about the coronation of the now called, Silver Queen; Aelora Targaryen.

Alicent incredulously assumes Otto plans to imprison the new Queen and her family. Otto insists Aelora and her family will be given the opportunity to swear obeisance to the new king;

Alicent points out Rhaenyra and Daemon will never do so, only to realize Otto, with the Small Council's connivance, intends to kill Rhaenyra and her family. Otto tries to justify the plan by insisting it is necessary to ensure peace and that Viserys would not have wanted an unsavory power struggle over the throne.

"Aemond would never allow anyone touch her, father. Anyone who dares to do so under the sight of his eyes, will not even get a chance to blink before he beheads them. Aelora is just like Daemon, she will not give up until she gets herself onto the throne." Alicent stated. She knew Aelora was not a child anymore and almost 20 of age. She was already smart when she was little, but as she got older, she got even smarter and more skilled. As she had claimed more than one dragon. Alicent wasn't dumb to send and pay someone to kill her, which would result in chaos of Aemond's anger.

Meanwhile, Aemond listened to their conversation from the outside of the doors and after hearing Aelora has been crowned Queen, he had heard enough and left. The prince quickly exited the Red Keep and rushed to the she-dragon. Aemond mounted her as she pushes herself in the air.

_______

Aelora was in a middle of a council as they had discussed of their next attacks with the help of her parents, just as one of the Queenguards came rushing to her. Informing her of a familiar giant green-scales dragon circling the castle and the words of the knight were confirmed with Vhagar's roar. Rhaenyra and Daemon quickly shared a glance out of shock,

"Continue with the meeting. I'll handle this." She simply stated and nodded at her council before exiting. Vhagar landed on the hill at the end of the bridge, just for Aemond to unmount her as he made his way to the front. Aelora, with her hands rested in front of her stomach and Ser Erryk by her side stepped onto the bridge and to him.

"To what do I own this visit, prince Aemond?" Aelora stopped as so did Aemond, a meter away from her. The prince glanced behind her to the familiar knight and back to Aelora as his sight caught the crown of her late grandsire, King Viserys. "My apologies, Queen Aelora. After hearing the news about the start of your reign, out of respect; I should congratulate you, no?"

Aemond spoke with a smirk as his glances met the knight who stood behind her, holding his sword into its sheath. Aelora stepped forward Aemond, "Your Grace," Ser Erryk called in fright of the prince hurting his queen, but Aelora in respond simply silenced him with a lift of her hand.

"Lo ao emagon daor māzigon rūsīr nykeā drīve naejot obūljagon naejot issa, ao kostagon henujagon." (If you have not come with a reason to bend the knee to me, you may leave) Aelora spoke in High Valryan with her lips slightly parted, teasing the prince as she had not forgotten of their argument on the beach. "Mijegon Vhagar, hen rhinka. Nyke biare naejot rȳbagon olvie hen zȳhon jēda rūsīr se Greens." (Without Vhagar, of course. I am happy to hear much of her time with the Greens.) Aelora added and smiled at the she-dragon which made her chirp in happiness and agreement.

Aelora chuckled to herself and glanced back to Aemond who let out a hum, "What a shock that you are not delighted to see me." He spoke with a smirk curled upon his face.

"Return to King's Landing, Aemond. We do not wish to have you here." Aelora stated dryly as she kept breaking her gaze with him. "Zirȳ nykeā ao? Syt se ēlī jēda isse aōha glaeson, ivestragon issa hen aōha wishes " (Them or you? For the first time in your life, tell me of your wishes.)

Aelora let out a scoff and a shook of her head as she glanced to the side and back to him, "Nyke jaelagon, syt ao naejot jiōragon bona orvorta hen nykeā riñnykeā ao sīr ūndegon hae aōha dārys pryjagon issa dēmalion.." (I wish, for you to get that cunt of a child you so see as your king off my throne) She spat angrily.

"Such arguments over some pieces of metal swords that are build into a chair." Aemond mumbled out in frustration with a roll of his eye. The prince noticed her father slowly approaching and leaned down to her ear, keeping his glance on Daemon.

"Skori se vēzos sets, rhaenagon issa va īlva hill, Issa dāria " (When the sun sets, meet me on our hill, my queen) Aemond spoke in a low tone, only for her to hear just as Daemon approached and let out a sigh. The two share a stare down as Aemond wished Aelora long reign before leaving the two.

"What did he want?" Daemon questioned as Aelora stood in front of him, her back faced as she watched the prince mount his dragon. "The same thing you heard." She turns to her father, "He wished me a long reign." She added with a shrug.

Daemon glances down to her and lifts his eyebrow, knowing that was not all. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, Aelora cut him off; "We should return to the meeting. There's a war we must win." She stated and walked past him with the knight following behind her, no longer wanting to be apart of the conversation.

*******
I'm sorry for Rhaenyra just suddenly giving up the crown to Aelora😭 But I promise the next chapters will be better and more understanding.