30

DAYS HAVE PASSED AND AELORA patiently waited upon Aegon's decision

DAYS HAVE PASSED AND AELORA patiently waited upon Aegon's decision. At the end of the day, Aemond had bend the knee to the rightful queen, putting his brother in a position of loosing the largest war dragon they had-Vhagar. But the young queen still walked past Aemond with a word not said as she put her love for him aside until she gets the throne.

With the days that went by, Aelora had noticed her monthly bleeding hasn't came which left her in suspicions. If she was to have a child, it would be Aemond's..she was with no man before or after him. These worries left the queen on her feet and awake, hiding the fact that she most certainly is pregnant.

Aelora was in her room, positioning herself to the sides and upon noticing a small bump in her cervix area the woman let out a frustrated sigh. She wasn't even barely two and one of age nor she was wed which would bring much people to gossip, calling her names and such. Some would already be angered with having a woman on the throne, let alone a whore. She didn't wish to bring maesters to confirm the obvious, she didn't know how trust worthy they actually were.

A knock on the door of her chambers made Aelora jump lightly and quickly lower her sleeping dress. "May I come in, Your Grace?" With another knock, Aelora recognised the voice to be Cregan Stark's. The woman quickly grabbed her robe and made sure her bump was not to be seen as she made her way to the doors, stopping another knock from the Lord.

"Lord Stark. To what do I own this, sudden visit?" Aelora sent him a comforting smile, trying not to get too suspicious as she folded her arms against her chest. "Good morrow, My Queen. Your mother ordered the Queensguards to inform you of the food that has been served, but it seems they haven't heard right." Cregan spoke softly with a shrug, placing his hands behind his lower back.

"You and me are on the same level, Lord Stark. You shouldn't have been delivering messages that my guards were ordered to, but rather be eating and enjoying the morning sun." Aelora replied,

"I'm not that big of a fan of the sun, your..." Before Cregan could finish his sentence, hard footsteps of another were heard in the halls as he approached Aelora's chambers. Aemond slightly glared down at Cregan which made Aelora let out a sigh as she rested her eyes shut.

"Yes, Aemond, what do you need?" She spoke. "To escort you to breakfast, of course. It seems Lord of the North is doing that rather slowly and the food is getting colder." Aemond spat, keeping his gaze on Aelora as she returned it. Cregan clenched his jaw of anger at Aemond's comments which made the both to receive slam of the doors by the queen.

Aelora cursed them in mumbles as she got dressed in one of her normal dresses. It was a simple light blue dress with golden spots and a cut that revealed her chest and ended at the start of her stomach which was surrounded by a golden belt, matching her shoulder pieces that were attached to a cape. Aelora let her wavy hair loose and simply let it rest on her sides.

The Queen was quick to open the door as the two men were quick to silence themselves when their eyes met hers. Aelora glanced to both of them and simply separated them, leaving a space for her to walk through. "Stop acting like children and behave age appropriate. I am your Queen, not your mother." Aelora spat as they followed right behind her ,walking on each of her side.