A NEW WORLD!?!?

*RIIIIING*

'FINALLY' I shouted in my head the school day was finally over I packed up all my things and started to run to the book store to get the next issue of BNHA. As I was walking down I saw that today was full of traffic 'must be rush hour' I thought as I continued on my way. I opened the door to the shop and started to go to the bnha section. as I made my way down I heard on the news that there is a run away truck coming down here but i'm not really worried about that right now. I went to the front desk to pay for it and started to walk out of the shop I started to walk down the street when "WHAT OUT!!!" I hear someone shout but then everything wen't dark.

I woke up in a bed that's not my own I jump up and look around. I saw that it looked a room from an anime.

"Vaporeon?" "leave?" I look down to see 2 little creature looking at me with concern I then see memorize pass by me in a flash they looked like my memorize but I have 3 parents instead of 2

"Vaporeon?" "leave?" I look down to see 2 little creature looking at me with concern I then see memorize pass by me in a flash they looked like my memorize but I have 3 parents instead of 2. I get out of bed and looked around I then see and note attached on the door.

dear y/n

I am so sorry for the truck I really am so I decided to let you live a new life in your favorite anime BNHA. So let me brake down your new life, You are born to 3 pro hero's your father is known as 'summon'  and his quirk allows him to summon creatures in any shape or form, your mom is known as 'Demeter' she can control nature and she can grow any plant, your momma is known as the hero 'Amphitrite' she can control any water from any source and it helps her create water wings as well. I really hope you enjoy your new life.

from the creator.

p.s yes you passed away in your last life so don't worry about your other family.

then the note disappeared and I looked back at the creatures  the both looked like they were about to cry "hey hey hey i'm ok I swear it's just I had a really bad dream that I got run over by a truck." I said half truthfully they both launch themselves at me and started to nuzzle me. "y/n dinner!" I hear a calm voice yell "coming!" I yelled back and me and my friends started to walk down stairs "hey sweet heart how was your nap?" my momma asked me "it was great I had a bad dream though." I said sitting down next to my dad "oh really?" he said looking up from the TV "yeah it dreamed that I got run over by a run away truck." I said and my mom came up to me and hugged me "oh it's ok dear now lets eat you must be starving, and I am not dealing with a cranky brat." my mom said turning away to go get food "tha- hey wait!"I shouted as my new family laughed. My mom placed my dinner in front of me and I started eating and we all talked about our day and what we are how i'm going to be going to the same school as izuku midoriya and Katsuki bakugo. 'EEEEEEK my two boy's!!!' I fan girled in my head I can't wait. I said as I went up stairs after I finished eating and started cleaning my self up and go to bed with leafeon and vaporeon by my side.