first day

I woke up bright and early for my first day at school. me and Vaporeon and leafeon were getting ready even nezu gave them little red tie's to were. when we got to school barely anyone was there so when we got to our new classroom it was empty except for 2 people. one had red and white hair while the other had black hair. I sat near the back with a window and ignoring the stairs that I was getting from the two people.

shoto's pov

I was sitting in the back of the class when I heard the door slide open I see a girl with long blue and light blue hair with one green eye and one purple eye. She sat in near the back and when she sat down I noticed two little creatures were there with her wearing little red ties that looked like to be with our school uniform.

momo's pov

I was sitting near the front when the door slid open and I see a pretry girl with long blue and light blue hair with one green eye and on blue eye, with two little beings with her wearing cut little red ties. she was smiling the whole time she walked by

boths pov

'she's so cute'

time skip~

everyone except deku and ochako have came into class and suki was yelling a Iida and it was starting to irritate me when "it's you" Iida said as he walked over to the door where deku was sitting. "I know that messy hair anywhere." a voice said and I new it was ochako but just than "if your here to make friends might as well leave." a tired voice said it was Mr. Aizowa I smiled and he looked my way and slightly smiled as well "hello y/n good to see you." he said to me and the class turned to me in shock "hello Mr. Aizoawa" I said d back "Hello i'm your new teacher Mr.aizowa, and I know this is sudden but put these on and go to the gym area outside." he said then walking away I grabbed my gym uniform and headed to the changing room.While in the changing room I was tapped on the shoulder and turned to see it was mina "hey y/n was it how do you know Mr. aizoawa?" she asked me and all the girl's turned to me expecting an answer "well I didn't know I was training near the UA campus so they came to investigate me. but after they found out what I was doing the teachers here helped me train and I ended getting close with them." I said and all there jaws dropped "wow so lucky ribbit" tsu said they all introduced themselves and we walked out and everyone else came out as well.

"A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST!!" everyone shouted except for me todoroki and momo. "but what about orientation." ochako complained "your in the hero course you don't have time for that stuff." he said then turned to me "y/n you got first place in the exam right?" he asked me and I smiled "yes I did." I said still showing a huge smile but what I failed to notice is the small blush on his face "in junior high how far could you throw the ball?" he asked me and again smiling "about um 70 meters I think." I said putting a finger on my chin "ok well try using your quirk." he said tossing me the ball "I don't care what you do, just stay in the circle." he said and I walked to the circle and yelled "ok, Acideon I need you!" and just like that he appears in all his glory.

" he said and I walked to the circle and yelled "ok, Acideon I need you!" and just like that he appears in all his glory

"aci!!" he shouted landing on the ground "when I through the ball use flame thrower." I said and he nodded. I then throw the ball in the air and shouted "NOW!" then he used a powerful move to lunch it into the air and it kept going and going until it was out of site. "hmm 3,012 meters not bad kid." he said looking at his devise "what over 3,000!" kaminari shouted "so manly!" kirishima said "looks like fun." mina said dand I turned to her giving her a look that said 'you should not have said that' "oh so it looks like fun huh, well the person that comes in last will be expelled." he said and the class looked like they seen a ghost  "hey that's not fair!" ochako shouted and that's when my mood changed and I turned to her glaring and she got scared by the look on my face "natural disasters, floods, villain attach's , people dying, heck even hero's dying you think that's fair so stop complaining life isn't fair. you all are the hero course now so act like it." I said and everyone hanged there heads low even ochako "sorry" she said I then smiled again "eh it's fine at least now you know." I said I looked back up at aizoawa and he looked pale as well. "u-um ok lets get started." he said.

time skip~

everyone had finished and the results are in I was in first place while deku was at the bottom "hey wait for it." I whispered in his ear and he turned to me "and I was lying about the expulsion." and everyone was upset "well it was obvious, I should have told you." me and Momo said at the same time and everyone turned to us saying "yeah you should have." after that school had led out and everyone was chained back into the regular uniform. I was walking down the hallway when "hey y/n!" I turned to see kirishima running up to me "hey wait kirishima is that you?" I asked portending like I didn't know "yes it's me did you not know that?" asked "yeah sorry it's just the hair you look good~" I teased and he turned as red as his hair "o-oh thanks." he said and we started walking talking about random things and how we should train some time "yeah I think with both of our quirks will work well together I can see it." I said and he smiled letting me see his beautiful sharp teeth. "well this is me i'll see you tomorrow kiri." I said "w-what?" I stopped "oh sorry do you not like that?" I asked but he just shook is head "no no I like it you can call me that if you want." he said and we said goodbye and I walked into my house got showered at dinner with my family and went to bed because tomorrow is going to be hectic.