The break In

I was walking to the school gates when I saw a crowd of news reporters standing there 'oh no ugh' I complained in my head my friends also gave gross looks. I walked into the crowded and they started asking me questions "what's it like to have allmight as a teacher?" "um well um." I didn't know what to say luckily Mr. aizoawa cam and helped me "ok that enough back away." he said leading me to the school entrance "I hate the news" I said and he chuckled at that 'AAAAHHHHH he chuckled I can die happy.' I yelled in my head while smiling "now you know why I became an underground hero." he said I nodded and walked into the school building.

I walked into my classroom and sitting at my desk "hey y/n!" mina shouted "oh hey it's crazy outside." I said and she nodded "I know is that what we have to deal with when we become pro's?" she asked and we both shivered at the thought. Just then Mr. aizoawa came in and we all went to our seats as eh got up to the front.

"good work in combat training yesterday." he said "I saw the video results." he said agien and looking over at bakugo "Bakugo your talented but don't act like a kid." he said in a monotone "I know" suki replied "and midoria you need to learn how to control that power you can't keep making excuses." he said and deku nodded "and l/n you showed grate team work with your creatures and with uraraka great work." he said and I smiled and nodded. "now lets get down to business, sorry for the late notice but you will...." the others stiffened but I knew what it was "be deciding a class president." he said and everyone jumped up "finally a normal activity." everyone started to ask to choose them but "hey what about a vote?" I asked and everyone turned to me "I mean it seems the only way." I said and Iida Mr. aizowa but he just said he didn't care.

I decided to go with Iida for my vote and when they were counted I was shocked to see that I got 6 VOTE! 'HOW?!?!" I asked in my head.

deku's pov

I voted for y/n because she knows all about team work and she's so nice and very very pretty 'WAIT WAIT WAIT no no no stop that!' I yelled in my head I looked down at my lap with a blush.

suki's pov

I could have voted for myself but I decided to go with y/n... I mean smiley 'i did not say her real name' but I couldn't help but blush.

Iida's pov

she's the perfect candidate for the job she knows about team work and plus she knows the teachers I don't know how but i'll ask her later. I wonder who voted for me?

kirishima's pov

she is so perfect for this she knows all about team work so manly...er womenly? whatever she's just so cute and perfect...wait wait wait I didn't just think that she's just a friend, why did that hurt my heart saying that.

y/n's pov

I was walking to lunch when I saw deku ,ochako and Iida sitting at a table I decided to walk over "hey guys" I said sitting down "hey class rep" ochako said as I sat down I blushed and looked away "hehe yeah I don't really know if i'm cut out for the job." said eating my salmon rice bowl we started to talk when the alarms sounded we all ran to the door but the hallway was cramped and I ended up pinning someone to the wall 'omg omg, it's tamaki amajiki!!' I yelled in my head he looked down at me and he looked like he was about faint "i-i'm really sorry." I said "but hey we don't have to worry about people running into you." I said smiling "my name is y/n l/n what about you?" I asked he started to stutter "m-my n-name i-is t-tamaki a-amajiki." he said and I smiled bigger "nice to meet you." we then look over and see that Iida took care of this situation "well looks like it calmed down." I said getting of him "well it was nice meeting you, I hope we meet each other again." I said and running off to go back to class 

tamaki's pov

she ran off to go back to class and I stood there my face completely red 'crap she was cute!' I thought in my head and went to go find najiri and mirio.

y/n's pov

"ok I wanted to say something." I said as I stood in front of the class "Iida I want you to be class rep." I said and he stood there in shock "what why?" he asked me "because of the way you handled the commotion  in the hallway." I said and he bowed and thanked me "wait" I look over to see ochako sanding "we can't just leave you with nothing the way you handled all the team work in battle training we need to work like that so we can't leave you with nothing." she said and everyone nodded in agreement "how about... class queen." jiro asked "w-what?" I said confused "yeah you stand up for us and you also can help us stay together as a class." momo said and everyone nodded and started to say more reasons "ok ok I get it, I guess i'll be the class queen." I said and everyone cheered. I went back to my seat and thought 'huh class queen sound powerful.' I said in my head and Mr. aizoawa started to tell us about the USJ. 'ok this is big I need to make sure no one gets hurt. and I'll see my precious baby shigaraki' (I like him OK) and the day went by fast now I was at home eating dinner with my dad and mom's talking about our day.