sports festival pt 4

y/n's pov

It was time, I was waiting for our names to be called "NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FINALLY!!!! PLEASE WELCOME THE EXPLOSIVE BOY HIMSELF KATSUKI BAKUGO AND THE GODDESS OF UA Y/N L/N!!!!" mic shouted and I blushed at what he called me. We both walked on to podium "ready?!" midnight asked I summoned all of my partners with fire power in them and a rose scythe

 We both walked on to podium "ready?!" midnight asked I summoned all of my partners with fire power in them and a rose scythe

'who knew I could do this must be a hidden part' I said in my head still shocked that I could summon weapons

'who knew I could do this must be a hidden part' I said in my head still shocked that I could summon weapons. I then nodded my head along with suki "ok then START!!" midnight shouted and we lunged at each other "DIE!" suki shouted sending a powerful blow to me "use leafedge!" I shouted at bircheon and she did what I asked sending the blow back to him. "ha, that's something." he said grinning 'did he complement ME!?!?!' I asked in my head "well you have yet to show me how impressive you can be." I said to him with a confident smirk. He grinned back and lunged at me I jumped above his head but I felt something grab my ankle, and throw me on the ground hard "gah!" I shouted in pain "USE FLAME THROWER!" I shouted and both Acideon and Bircheon did as I asked hitting him with a huge blow but he countered with a powerful blast. It hit him but not knock him out of bounds 'my turn' I then summon a huge vines out from the ground with thorns poking out of them, I then use them in multiple different directions only for him to knock them back or burn them "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!?!" he yelled at me and I smirked looking down at his feet, and he did the same. Multiple vines were tangled on his leg "nope" I said sinding him out of bounds but he used his explosions to knock him back and then landed a huge explosion on me. But I used my water to create a shield, to block it but failed I laid on the ground hurt, burning, and stinging but I got up any way "can't you just give up!?" he yelled but I shrugged "you already know that answer." I said "now use leafeged and HYDROPUMP!" I yelled as my two partners kept from the ground and used there moves. He didn't see it coming but when he got knocked back but not far enough, he then started to attach me and used his explosions multiple times while I used my water to create shields on my hands to punch them back. It was an all out brawl, he kept on throwing me threats and explosions "ok that's enough!" I yelled forming a bubble around him as I was was now close enough to do it. He tried to get out but the current I had on him was to strong I then use my vines and sent him back and this time, He was finally out of bounds "Y/N L/N IS THE WINNER OF THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!!" yelled mic and everyone cheered loudly and my partners I had on the field came up to me and tackled me in a bear hug while I just laughed happy tears rolling down my face.

time skip~

We all were now on the podiums todoroki in 3rd suki 2nd and me and my two partners Vaporeon and leafeon in 1st. everyone was cheering for us. We then see all might coming up to us with medals "congradulation young todoroki, this was well earned." allmight said to him then turned to suki "you did well young bakugo." he said putting the silver metal on suki only for suki to *tsk*. He then turned to me "young l/n, you did you mothers and father proud, I am pleased a give you this medal to show your victory." he said placing the golden medal on my neck, I smiled as my two partners jumped on my shoulders letting out happy yelps while I smiled and waved to the crowded, having the best day of my life i'm so happy I never smiled so much in my life. But now it was time for something even more, internships.