Exams

today was the day of the exams and I was nerves me and vaporeon and leafeon are. As we made our way in I saw ochako catch deku and I smiled and kept on walking.

time skip~

I was waiting at the gate I was assigned to and I looked around and I saw my boy kirishima 'eeeek!!' he looked nerves so I walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder "hey are you ok?"

kirishima pov

I was so scared but fired up at the same time but mostly scared. I was trying to relax when I felt a tap on my shoulder "hey are you ok?" I looked and saw a girl with blue and light blue hair, with one green eye and one purple eye. 'so p-pretty.' I thought "y-yes i'm ok just nerves." I said and she nodded "it's ok I'm sure we all are." she said "my name is y/nl/n." she said pointing her thumb and her "my name is ejiro kirishima." I said and she smiled and I blushed her smile is so cute. "well good luck I hope you and me are in the same class." she said and turned to the door and I saw it was open. Then she took off with some nature quirk and flew into the field.

y/n's pov

I took off leaving the others behind and I heard them yelling 'she's cheating!' and 'she will be disqualified.' but then present mic shouted "there's no count down in a real fight!!!!" he shouted and everyone floated the place.

time skip~

I ended up getting 70 villain points and that should be enough to pass now I was looking for anyone who needs help. Just than the ground started to shake and the 0 pointer came into view. then others started to run and I was about to but then "help my leg is stuck!" I look over to see kirishima stuck under some rubble "oooh curse me and my big heart." I groan as I ran to help him and I summoned one of my creature floreon

to help get him out "use vine wip to break it the rocks on him!!" I shouted and she followed exactly as I instructed knocking the rubble strait off him

to help get him out "use vine wip to break it the rocks on him!!" I shouted and she followed exactly as I instructed knocking the rubble strait off him. now it was my turn I lunched myself into the air with the rock under me and I used my vines and crushed the head of the 0 pointer but just than I started to get dizzy and started to fall.

kirishima's pov

l/n was falling fast I ignored the pain in my leg and started to run to her and cached her just in time. the little creature from before came up and laid her head and her stomach. I looked down at her sleeping face she looked so peaceful so perfect. I then see an old lady come with a stretcher and take her away saying that she will be ok.

y/n's pov

it had been a week from the exams and I was waiting for my letter. I was on my laptop watching some youtube when my mom shouted "y/n you letter is here." I ran down stairs and sat on the couch my parents came and sat next to me as I opened the letter and a black object popped out then a hologram came into view and "I am here to give you your score!!" allmight shouted "you y/n you gained 70 hero points in the exam but that's not all you also got 80 rescue points and you ended up getting 150 points. young l/n this is your hero academia." he said and the projection ended my parents hugged me 'this is going to be my time to shine!!' I yelled in my head with determination.