USJ

we are now on the bus to the USJ I was sitting in my seat next to suki when "hey midoria your quirk is related to all mights right?" she asked and he started to panic luckily his best friend (AKA you) came in "don't be silly tsu all might doesn't break his bones every time he uses it maybe there just the somehow similar." I said and deku mouthed 'thank you' but then they started talking about how flashy there quirks were when Kiri said "if were talking about flashy, I think bakugo, todoroki, and y/n are the most." he said and that caused you to be shocked "huh what?" and everyone looked at you like you had two heads "are you kidding can control two elements and have these creatures with there own abilities as well." they all nodded "and plus you will be very popular those little creatures are so cute and those elements are the most powerful but less dangerous." they all nodded and you fell to the ground "ahhh y/n are you ok??!?" they ask and you get up to see you blushing but also crying a little "when I was younger I was told that my elements were the weakest and that they weren't as powerful as fire or something." it's true when you were younger in this definition they always teased about having the weakest elements so this helps you a lot. "aw y/n" mina said hugging you "oh and by the way do you think bakugo and todoroki will be popular to?" you asked and they all looked at each other. 

then the yelling started I laughed but Mr. aizowa shut us up and we were now in the USJ. she started telling us about her quirk when I got a bad feeling "um look" I said pointing at the faouted and just then 'AAAHH its kurogiri' I fangirled again and I was smiling big "WHAT Y/N ARE YOU SMILING?!?!?" they whole class yelled "yea cause I get to kick some ass." I said like it was obvious 

no one's pov

'WHAT?!?!' they all thought she was so confident that she was excited about this she then looked over at aizoawa who nodded and they leaped into action. But as she was about to go kurogiri managed to appear and teleport you to shigaraki you fell on the ground near him "well well well, I heard all about you." he said coming up to you and with out him knowing you summoned mysteon 

" he said coming up to you and with out him knowing you summoned mysteon 

and she waited for you command "well not a hero yet and now i'm famous." you said still smiling at him you then started to distract him while you gave mysteon to levitate the nomu in the are "by the way I have a question?" you said as wilteon

" you said still smiling at him you then started to distract him while you gave mysteon to levitate the nomu in the are "by the way I have a question?" you said as wilteon

came into view "oh what might that be." you then grinned "where's the bird?" you said he then turned around and saw wilteon use a move that you both never wanted to share 'disintegration paw' he then watched as his prisons nomu get turned into dust "h-how you cheated!!!" he yelled and laughed at you but you rapped him in your vines and brought him into a hug "I know what you have been through. how you killed your family by accident how you wanted to be loved. But now here you are I lost someone as well when wilteon showed up he disintegrated my best friend so I know what it's like." you said and I felt him start to cry you let go of him and let him hug you back "t-thank you." he said and you let him go "I know it's hard but just know your not alone now." you said referring to your similar quirk incidents "haha yeah how did you know about my past?" he asked but you had planed this "well my quirk is called water and nature goddess so I sometimes I have visions or see someones memories but it happens at random." I said and he nodded "what's your name?" he asked "the name is y/n l/n don't forget it." I said and he chuckled showing me a small smile behind his hand mask 'AAAAHHHH my heart!!!' you yelled in your head he then summoned kurogiri "so whats your hero name?" he asked me and I just shrugged "well then i'm going to call you 'marine life' because of your whater and nature quirk." he said and he disappeared.

y/n's pov

I like that I thought but then I was tapped on the shoulder "oh hey Mr. aizowa" I said "I want to talk to you l/n...." "just beacuse he's a villain dosent mean he needs to be treated like one. he has feelings to." I said and he just patted my head "no it's not that, It did make me feel jealous when you hugged him but that move your creature used what was that." he said "well we don't like to use it much." I said looking over at wiltean when he disappeared "well only use it when necessary." he said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

time skip~

shigaraki's pov

I was back at the bar thinking about her. She was so cute and just so perfect and the way she blushed when I smiled I could tell she noticed it, just made me think of her more 'she would be a perfect queen by my side' I thought as I wen't to bed dreaming about our life together.