New School

y/n's pov

I was woken up by me two little friends yelping at me to wake up. I shot up from bed "ok ok I'm awake now let me get dressed." I said groggily and got my new uniform out of my closet and started to get ready for the day.

I cam out of the bathroom to see leageon and Vaporeon holding 2 bow's in there mouths

vaproen was holding a blue bow and leafeon was holding a green bow "let me help you" I said chuckling

vaproen was holding a blue bow and leafeon was holding a green bow "let me help you" I said chuckling. I walked down stairs to see mom dad and momma not here. I looked over at the table and saw my lunch and a note near it. I picked up the note and started reading.

hey dear me your mom and dad are going to work I packed spicy curry you favorite. Please make friends and have a good day.

love momma ♥

I smiled at the note and picked up my lunch and started walking to my new school Aldera Junior High. As I was walking down I couldn't help but noticed a lot of people were staring at me and I didn't know why as I made my way towards the school gate I saw a familiar ash blond boy looking at my direction.  

bakugo's pov

I was walking with my lackeys behind me we were about to walk into the school when "who is that?" one of the extra's said I turned around and my jaw dropped it was a girl with blue and light blue hair, with one green and one purple eye, and fair skin and she also seemed to have 2 weird ass monsters with her. she started to walked towards me and with a huge smile "you know if you keep your mouth open like that bugs will get in." she said over her shoulder and I closed my mouth not even knowing it was open and her two creature chuckled saying "vapor" "leafe" and walked off into the school building.

y/n's pov

I was waiting outside my new classroom when the teacher started talking "class we have a new student with us today come in." he said waving a hand when I walked in I saw my broccoli boy with a blush on his face. "hi my name is y/n l/n, and this is-" before I could finish both of them said dhtere names "Vaporeon" then "leafeon" and star down on either side of me "yeah what they said." I chuckled as the rest of the class covered there mouths to prevent them from laughing. Then a boy raised his hand "yes?" I asked "are they part of your quirk?" he asked me and I nodded my head "yes one of them you see I have two." I said and the classes eye's widened "my first on in nature and water goddess, I'm able to control water and store it in my skin for later, nature I can control plants and grow them as well and I can my gem's and diamonds if I use an ability on the plant's. My 2nd allows me to summon creatures but they have to correspond with my first quirk and and I love them all." I said and the class was silent until the teacher cleared in throat "ok well you can have a seat next to izuku midoriya the green haired kid." he said and I see an open seat next to him and sat down next to him.

time skip~

it was now lunch time and I was looking for a place to sit and I see izuku sitting alone 'no my poor baby.' I thought in my head as I started to walk towards him "hey broccoli boy." I said sitting across from him.

izuku's pov

I was sitting at my usual seat when "hey broccoli boy." a girls voice said I looked and saw it was that new girl and I started to blush 'so close' I yelled in my head and she sat across from me "my name is y/n l/n it's nice to meet you midoria right?" she asked and I blushed even more 'she knows my name !!!' I internally screamed "do you not want me to sit with you because I can move." she said starting to get up "a-ah no no no i'm sorry I just never talked to anyone anymore so I'm just shy." I said and she sat back down.

we then started talking about things like hero's and quirk's and when I told her about me doing quirk less she said that it was badass for me to try and be the first quirkless hero. when the bell range to go to class we got up and throw away are trash and started to walk to our next class and I couldn't be happier to know that I finally made a friend.