battle training

When I woke up I was excited today we will be doing battle training I couldn't wait to see my hero costume. 

I walking into class with Vaporeon and leafeon, when I bumped into deku "oh hey deku how are you?" I asked and his face turned bright red "i-i'm good how about you?" he said showing me a bright smile that caused me to blush 'he is so CUTE!!' I yelled in my head.

deku's pov

when I smiled at her it caused her to blush 'wait I caused her to blush?!?!' I asked she looks so cute when she's blushing "h-hey are you ok you look red?" I asked and that seemed to snap her out of it "y-yes it's just your smile is very cute." she said looking away and that caused me to turn red more. We then walked down the hallway both talking and hoping today will just be normal.

time skip~

y/n's pov

today had been going great so far but just then "I AM..... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" yelled you guessed it all might "HELLO FUTURE HERO'S TODAY WE WILL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING!" he said/yelled and everyone got pumped then the wall's opened and the cases for our her costumes came out "gear up and head outside." he said and ran out of the class room. I grabbed my case and headed to ground beta.

no ones pov

When you came out of the changing room eye's were on you. You looked around to see that you and allmight and your little friends but then you saw shoto todoroki standing looking at you you blushed and looked down. your costume wasn't flashy it wasn't tight but it still made you look sexy at the same time.

just then the others came out and they had one thing on there minds when they saw you 'damn' "hey y/n!" shouted ochako "oo hey, love the costume

just then the others came out and they had one thing on there minds when they saw you 'damn' "hey y/n!" shouted ochako "oo hey, love the costume." you said and that caused her to blush "vapor!" leafe!" your friends shouted complementing her "they really like it to." I said "well I should have been more specific in what I wanted it's a little skin tight." she said looking down "hey come on you look sexy own it." you said putting an arm around her shoulder. 'she thinks I look sexy!!?!?' she shouted in her head but everyone else heard this 'how dare she?! she's going to get it today!!' then kirishima came up and his costume made you nearly have a nosebleed (HAHA SIMP!!) he seemed to notice it and he decided to tease you "so you do you think y/n?" he asked and all you could do was stand there just...theiuerhfjwehwtuierhuif "u-um you l-look um" allmight seemed to notice this and decided to help you "ok we will be drawing teams now." he said holding up a box for us to draw from. 

y/n's pov

"hey allmight I don't have a team." I said and he turned to me "well you will be the vigilante, whoever find you first will get to have you one there team." I nodded my head and he said (hahah rhyme) that I could go in I hid in a small hallway waiting for any signs that anybody was here and just to be sure no one will I sent out 2 of my most stealthily creatures "sporeon and wilteon I need you." I said and both of them came out looking as amazing as ever.

" I said and both of them came out looking as amazing as ever

they both waited for my command "ok wilteon I need you to stay hidden and see if anyone comes out way

they both waited for my command "ok wilteon I need you to stay hidden and see if anyone comes out way." I said and he floated into the air and into the walls "sporeon I need you to stay in the shadows and listen for anything in case we need to move." I said and he diapered into the shadows. "ok hero's may enter." all might said over the intercom I then hear Blasty start to yell "i'm coming for you smiley!" I hear suki yell and just like that it was on I was waiting for anything when "wilt!" I hear wilteon shout, suki was close by sporeon started to lead me to a safe space but just than "spor!!" I ran strait into ochako "gotcha!!" she shouted "man your good hero lets see what the villains have for us." I said and she seemed to get it because she nodded and started to lead me to where the bomb was.

time skip~

we were about fight when the ground started to shake "oh shit!" I yelled but just then ochako floated multiple rocks and gave me a signal to go. I nodded and started to jump Iida tried to stop me but the whole floor crumbled and I managed to jump on the bomb and grab it with the help of my creatures with out them I nearly fell into the floor.

after a while we all were back in the class room grabbing out stuff. I started to head back home and overheard the conversation with deku and suki I ran after suki and I see him crying "hey whats wrong?" I asked him he tried to shove me away but I just hugged him and to my shock he hugged me back. He walked me back home but before he could run I gave hime a kiss on the cheek "to help you feel better." I said running back into the house not seeing the accomplished smirk on his face

suki's pov

she may have done that just as a friend but for me it's the next step 'I can't wait to call her my girlfriend' I thought and started walking to my home.