7

• /\ ---------------------------------------------------- /\ •

⚠️ATTENTION!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!⚠️

so i have decided to make Sam canon! as you know, she is a character from my other book ghost girls. her father will be introduced in this story, and this is part of a crossover for ghost girls and the assassinator!!!! everything you hear about Sam and the Volor family is TRUE. lmk how you feel about this crossover :)

ALSO, THIS WILL BE A SUPER SHOET CHAPTER BCS 1, I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. AND 2, IT'S NECESSARY FOR THE PLOT. I WILL WARN YOU. THERE IS ALOT OF LORE TO THIS STORY. ANYWAYS THANK YOU! COMMENT AND VOTE !!!! (:

• /\ ---------------------------------------------------- /\ •

2/15/24

Amara

Better mom?

Tears stop falling from my eyes, and I stare at Miss Charlotte, who is now sobbing uncontrollably. "It's so hard seeing you like this, Amara. I'm sorry. I can explain everything, I'm sorry." She says between hiccups.

Better mom? Better mom. Better mom..

A wave of guilt falls over me, and I can't stop staring at Miss Charlotte. All the times I treated her like shit and sobbed in her lap. Now, I stare at her and take in our similarities. Our blonde hair, our brown eyes, the freckles covering our cheeks. I stare at her as the words ring through my ears,

"You're killing the wrong people."

Miss Charlotte.. Mom was right. I'm punishing the wrong people. My sister, my brother. How could I do that to them? I should be fighting against this fucked up place. I should be fighting FOR my family.

"Is dad my actual dad." I frown at mom.

She looks up at me lovingly, "He is. I'm your mom.. My.. my ex-husband is Sam's father. His name is Zack Volor, the brother of John Volor." She states softly.

My eyes widen, "Does that mean.. Sam is my sister?" I gulp back tears.

My mom nods, "She is. She doesn't know yet, either.." She frowns.

I nod, taking in all of the information. "So.. My father cheated on Camilla and Kaiden's mom?" I scoff.

Mom nods, squinting her eyes shut. "I know how bad this sounds, Amara. I'm sorry." She stands up, walking towards me lovingly.

I begin to cry a little, wiping away my tears as I pull her into a hug. She smells like fresh baking, and I pull away a little bit. "I love you, mom.."

She frowns at me sadly, "I love you, Amara. I'm so sorry." She comforts me.

I pull back into her chest, tears falling from my eyes. I can't believe she's my real mom. My mom.

• /\ ---------------------------------------------------- /\ •

a/n: ^^