kiss my lips

01:18
Sometimes I just want to hold your face and join your lips to mine. I wish I could say this to your face but I can't and I won't. I wish I could kiss you and kiss you till my mind stops blabbering about all the 'ifs' and 'buts'.
I love you and honestly i don't know how much. It's painful to be loved so well by someone who's just someone. Who probably would always want to be 'just someone'. I can't hold myself and it's breaking me apart and what's even worse is i know if you knew you'd still be here to comfort.
I'm dieing of not being able to call you mine. I die a little everytime you look away from my eyes. I am not in a position of doing anything and everything yet depends on my mind. Why? Please help me.

Please call me yours and let's fucking live this time

Please call me yours and let's fucking live this time. I feel like throwing up somehow and i know it's because i have been holding it all in for a while. Can't you feel? How can you not feel it in my voice when i send it to you?
I wish you could see my eyes, the way they shine and i know you won't ever feel. Ever feel the need to call me yours, sincerely.
It's disturbing my mental peace
Mother fucking bitch I'm tired of my mind
To have this chance to hold you and keep you embedded forever inside is overpowering me
But i don't know how you feel. Please send another sign or just please run away from me.
I don't want to ruin you
Hopefully
Because you are my dearest

My dearest darling
Only if i were yours

those unsaid wordsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara