porcelain

08:00
Sometimes i feel like those early 2000's vases that lie amongst each house. Like those who are just there to fill the space or just cause the shopkeeper wanted to clear his storage so just gave it as a gift.
Those that doesn't fit well with the theme and always felt afloat no matter how much “easy to blend in” the surroundings might be.
It's like when you see it closely you question yourself how had you never seen it, that how could you possibly never knew the existence of this contemporary masterpiece but as soon as you leave the colours and strokes mixes and it feels as normal as any other pieces of pottery.
It's has nothing to drive you crazy or make you think about the cracks on the bottom of it even if there are many. It has an appearance which can be so effortlessly overlooked such so that you could confuse it to any other vase quite easily. It's like it's as simple as nothing.
Nothing that makes you stay up at night.
Nothing that makes you choke on your saliva.
Nothing that makes you remember it.
Nothing that makes it as wonderful as to be remembered and wanted.
Nothing that you ever need.
Just a way to fill the empty spaces, with some blue and white flowers insignificant enough to not even fit the vase as well.
The crack of the petty little vase deeping with time and one fine day it'll be as deep as to break the vase. Break it into another million parts. Maybe it'll be a good day then.
The vase was never destinated for the spotlight maybe. It has been taught this every day. Might be true then.
Might be true that
It was a vase with too many feels.