Chapter 11

"Shots! Shots!" Adam cheered Lute on.

Lute flipped him off and took the shots like a pro. She swallowed the last one and slammed it down. "That's how you do it". They were at some new bar called Poison. Adam had wanted to try it for the longest time. He thought it looked cool. Lute thought it was alright. It was just loud music and drunk people. That was at every bar.

"Hell yeah, Dangertits!" Adam high-fived her. "Great job"

"Thanks" she shrugged. She then handed Adam a shot. "Your turn"

Adam smiled and took the shot with ease. "That was good"

Lute then saw some people being terrible at Karaoke. "Hey you should do that" she pointed to the stage. She still wanted to hear Adam sing.

Adam looked at the stage. He then looked nervous and appeared to have sobered up. "I can't" he shook his head. He then smiled. "I mean if I do I'll be so good no one else will sing. Let's just leave it to the amateurs" he brushed her off. He couldn't do it. Not yet.

"Oh okay," Lute was bummed but respected his decision.

They soon stumbled to Adam's house laughing the whole way. Thankfully no crimes were committed tonight. It was considered but they wanted a calm night. They soon collapsed together on the bed. Lute was happy to have Adam by her side. It was nice staying at his place more and more often.
---
Lute was helping Lucifer with some weightlifting. She was tired from the night before but had to be here for Lucifer. "So" Lucifer lifted a weight. "I saw you were hanging out with Adam the last night at Poison."

Shit. Lute cursed to herself. This was not good. "Yeah" was all she said. She knew they should have been more careful. This city was small and the bar was popular.

Lucifer smiled and prodded into Lute's personal life. "So are you two dating or is it a situational-ship?"

"Something like that" She kept her voice neutral. In reality, she committing crimes with this man and planning on ruining Luicfer's life. Lucifer had already gained a few pounds and Lute told him it was muscle weight.

"Well, I'm sure as talkative as Adam is he told you all about me" Lucifer looked right at her. He had such a smug face. No wonder Adam punched the living daylights out of him.

"No not at all. That was our first date. I met him on a dating app" she lied of course.

Lucifer looked pleased with her answer. "I just want to warn you to stay away from him. He's twice divorced and one of his ex-wives has a restraining order on him. Apparently, he's crazy." he continued his weightlifting.

"And how do you know that?" Lute quirked an eyebrow. She was curious to hear Lucifer's side of the story.

"If you must know I'm married to his first wife so I've heard all about him. I then saved his second wife from him," he told her. He sounded like he was some hero. Like he deserved a medal or something.

Lute wanted to scream at him. Lucifer cheated with Eve. He didn't save her. In the end, he hurt Adam so much. "How noble of you." She restrained her hands from choking him.

He smiled. "What can I say. I'm a great guy".

Lute plastered the fakest smile ever. "I bet you are"

---
"Ladies I have an idea" Lucifer sat at his dining room table with Lilith and Eve. "I think it's time to add a third person to our relationship" he had finished up at the gym and had the greatest idea ever.

"Ohh who" Eve asked.

"Adam has started dating my personal trainer Lute. I think we should seduce her to piss off Adam. He might be committed longer if we do that" Lucifer could see Adam being dragged away. It would be hilarious. Adam would finally lose what bit of sanity he had left.