Chapter 14

AN/Imma be honest I needed to release this asap. I can't wait to see what yall think! Also, I like Lucifer in the show I just need a villain for my fic. It's also late where I am so if there are typos I will go back later.

She said no," Lilith told Lucifer. They were back at his place.

"That makes sense Adam has a way of pulling someone into his life" Lucifer stated.

"I would know" Eve snorted. "I fell for everything but if Lute said no. What now?"

"I think we should leave her alone," Lilith said. "She did mention stabbing someone." Lilith was all about having fun to an extent. Lute seemed unstable. Lilith liked stability.

"What if Lucifer kisses Lute in front of Adam" Eve suggested. "I know how Adam is. He will lose it then and there." Eve wanted to see Adam get in trouble. It would be so entertaining. He deserved it after all he put her through.

"Yeah, but I don't want to get another broken nose" Lucifer touched his nose. He hated to admit it but Adam packed a mean punch.

"Come on Luci" Eve looked at him with her doe eyes.

"Fine" Lucifer sighed. "But if I get too hurt you have to take care of me"

Eve smiled at him. "Deal"

"Alright well, I'm going to eat a snack and then head to bed." Lucifer got up and grabbed a weight bar.

Lilith then saw Lucifer open it. It looked familiar, "Lucifer sweety what are you eating?"

"Kälteen Bars for weight loss. Why?" Lucifer swallowed some of the bar.

Lilith grabbed the bar from him. "Honey this is a weight gain bar. They have over a thousand calories a bar" Lilith had seen a thing on the bars. They were used in third-world countries.

"What" was all he said.

"Who gave this to you" Lilith asked. She was pretty sure they weren't legal here.

Lucifer stood there in shock. Lute had played him and won. She made him gain so much weight. He was for sure going to get his revenge. He then let out a scream.
**
Adam and Lute were watching TV when Adam just paused the TV.

Lute looked over at him. "Are you okay?"

Adam then smiled. "I feel good. Like the universe just gave me a pass"

"Cool" was all Lute said.

**
Lucifer was not one to lose. He was going to get to the bottom of this. Why had Lute done this? He knew it was all Adam. Adam would pay once and for all.

Lucifer had to be smart though. He would not fuck this up. He decided he would follow Adam and Lute. He needed an idea of how to mess this all up. He wanted to take whatever sanity Adam had left and squash it.

Lucifer followed Adam on Monday. Monday was a simple day for Adam. He of course woke up late. No surprise. He was the embodiment of sloth. Lucifer saw him get in the ugly Mustang. Lucifer followed but had rented a car. The worst part of driving a custom car was everyone knew you. Adam picked up a to-go order from a Mexican restaurant. Adam then drove to the gym where Lute worked. He watched Adam walk in. Lucifer knew he couldn't walk in. So he waited. An hour later Adam walked out and drove home. He was home for house. Lucifer saw he was reading... which was odd. He didn't know Adam could even read. It was around 4:30 pm and Adam left. He then picked up Lute. Lucifer saw how happy Adam looked with Lute. He had that same look with Eve. Lucifer smiled it was going to be fun to take that look from Adam. That night Lute spent the night. Nothing intimate happened much to Lucifer's surprise. Lucifer left around 10 pm. He would stalk Lute tomorrow.