Chapter 12

AN/ Sorry for not updating faster. I work at a University and it was finals and graduation last week. Then yesterday, I had to be at the vet for my dog (she's good just yearly shots). On top of that, I was at my friend's Wedding shower. Therefore I was way too drunk to upload last night but here we are! Slowly working on my other story too that should be updated this week! Work will be slowing down now too!

I also wanna thank Lutedangertits. They made me some awesome fan art! Feel free to follow them on Tumblr or Twitter with the same name.

https://twitter.com/LuteDangerTitss/status/1786015165005111498?t=CEz6BSo0pPWPeDmZ2jDSDA&s=19

---

"So Adam I heard about the incident," Peter said. They were in Peter's office. "You had a bit of a moment" Sera had filled Peter in. That way Peter could keep an eye on Adam.

Adam was looking around. He did not want to deal with Peter. He did not want to be here. "Yeah" was all he said. He looked out the window.

"Is there a reason you got upset?" Peter went on. "Did Lute hurt your feelings?"

Adam rolled his eyes and sat back in the chair. "Why does it matter? The past is behind us. Can we just move on" he looked up at the ceiling tiles. The ceiling tiles looked like the ones at the psych ward. Adam never wanted to be strapped to a bed again forced to look up.

"Adam we need to learn how to control ourselves. You don't want to hurt anyone, especially Lute. She seems to care for you" Peter told him.

Adam continued to look up. The ceiling tile was more interesting than this. "I guess"

"Adam, have you thought about maybe listening to My Cherie Amour? Face your fears" Peter asked him.

Adam snapped his head at Peter. "Do not say the name of the song" He knew he made the song his monster. The song was a song. But to Adam, that song ruined his life.

"It's alright the song can't hurt you" Peter assured him. Happy Adam was somewhat reacting to the session now.

Adam laughed sounding manic. "That song is what was playing when my life went to shit. That song throws me into a panic attack. That song is evil"

Peter wrote some stuff into his notepad. Peter then asked Adam some more questions. Adam was uninterested. Peter knew they weren't getting far today. "How about we wrap up for today?"

"Yes please!" Adam stood up. "I'll see you later" Adam booked it out of Peter's office. Adam hated it there. He hated Peter. He hated talking about himself. He hated what had gone down recently. He and Lute had not talked at all. He needed to but he just couldn't.

Adam arrived home. He walked in and saw his guitar on the couch. He had tried to play some more but just couldn't. He held the guitar but something in him just couldn't commit to playing. He set the instrument down. He needed to do something. He picked up his book. It was Paradise Lost this time around. Adam had enjoyed the Book of Enoch and moved on. But as Adam looked at the pages he just couldn't focus. He set the book down. It was nice out today. Spring was slowly turning into Summer. Adam decided he would go for a run. Yeah, he could do that. Adam changed into his garbage bag outfit. He still needed to shed a few pounds.

He started his run. It was around 4 or so. The day was wrapping up. Adam first ran by Happy Faces. He could see remnants of his and Lute's spray paint. He smiled at that night. he had so much. He then ran into the wealthier section of town. He ran by the Vees's mansion. There youtube apology video was well expected. They blamed all their problems on marijuana and some mental illnesses they had never experienced. One of them even played the ukulele. It was standard for a YouTuber. They had also lost a shit load of subscribers which was hilarious