33. Sicilian Summer

"You cannot bring five suitcases Blaise."

I laugh as I watch Xavier and Blaise argue loudly in the foyer of the manor.

"We are going to Sicily Xavier" Blaise looks at his boyfriend with exasperation "how many suitcases would you say is acceptable?"

"One." Xavier crosses his arms over his chest "one suitcase is acceptable."

Blaise presses a hand against his chest as he turns wide eyed to me "one?" He wipes away a fake tear "one suitcase? Angelica tell me what I did in a past life to possibly have such a cruel and unforgiving boyfriend?"

I laugh loudly as Xavier rolls his eyes and throws his hands up in annoyance.

"Blaise I mean it!" Xavier walks forward and points his hand at the pile of Louis Vuitton trunks "you're taking one!"

"You know you're both wizards right" Pansy climbs down the staircase with a small suitcase in her hand "you have the ability to cast magic."

Blaise and Xavier both stare at her blankly as she places her suitcase down beside mine. Pansy laughs at their expressions and lets out a loud tut "extension charms? You cannot need four suitcases when one could have the capabilities to fit everything you own."

Xavier glares over at his boyfriend "go on." He pokes Blaise's hip playfully "tell them."

Blaise smirks at Pansy and I "they already have extension charms."

I burst out laughing as Xavier opens one of Blaise's trunks angrily showing us the never ending lines and lines of clothes.

Pansy joins my laughter as Xavier begins to pull out pieces of bright satin fabric.

"Seven scarves?" He yells out as he holds the fabric up to us "who needs seven different scarves?"

"What if I get a chill!" Blaise yells back his French accent thick.

"A chill?" Xavier presses his hands against his face as he yells out "a chill in Sicily? In summer!"

I look out of the plane window once more as we soar up above the clouds. I look around the cabin of the small jet at my friends.

Theo is sat beside me his eyes closed and his arms are crossed over his chest. His hair is messy and curly and his white Ralph Lauren shirt looks wrinkled in the best way. I blink across at him and watch him as he breathes deeply in his sleep, he shifts and a brown curl falls down and hits his cheek. I lift my hand and gently stroke the curl back into place with his hair, he smiles slightly in his sleep before turning his head away from me.

I sigh and look up to see Pansy watching me from her seat. She is sat opposite Theo with her legs folded underneath her nearly with her hands resting in her lap.

There was a lot of discussion as to how we would be getting to Sicily and after many arguments it was agreed we would take the Zabini's private jet that Blaise had inherited from his grandfather. The small jet has eight chairs inside of it set out in two squares of four chairs on either side of the plane. There are benches that line the back section of the plane and behind a curtain there is a small bedroom area which is currently occupied by Blaise and Xavier.

The private jet however is not an ordinary muggle one, instead of the usual two pilots it has one very bored looking wizard who sits up front to make sure the plane lands in the right country. Otherwise the plane is completely self sufficient. It is even without air stewards, instead there are silver platters besides every seat. One must simply touch their wand to it and order whatever from the menu on board the plane and it will appear.