S2 Chapter 11. The Family Reunion

No one's POV

=================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

The scene would start out with everyone walking through the streets as many bodies would be laying there, bleeding out. Elma would be looking around while holding her trident, still trying to find Ryder as Ilulu would be helping Sho walk as Lucoa, Fafnir, Shouta, and the rest of the other psychics would be walking behind her.

Fafnir: I think it's stupid that we're looking for Casey and Ryder, Justin is the person that's the strongest.

Lucoa: I think you're only saying that because he beat you in a video game once.

Elma: Stop talking! We need to focus to even find a way on where to look for them!

Ilulu: I know that we both like Ryder but we can't be this desperate! Why do you even like him that much?

Elma: Not important.

Sho: He must be really strong if he earned the affection of one of the strongest dragons in the harmony faction.

Ilulu: Well, he's not really the type to pick fights.

Elma: At first glance, Ryder looks unreliable. But you really can't deny everything else about him.

Koyama: You're talking about his insane techniques, right?

Elma: that's part of it. But it's just one of the qualities I'm referring to. What makes him truly great is how he's able to keep a smile on with everything happening. He's able to make things seem a little brighter, even if it's one of the saddest things. By expressing those feelings, Ryder's honest nature helps others--

Elma would then stop as she'd see many explosions happening in the distance. She'd stop walking, causing everyone to stop walking behind her.

Fafnir: What's wrong now?

Elma: I can sense Ryder. He's by the explosions.

Lucoa: I can sense something else too...

Fafnir: Maybe Justin is there. Let's hurry.

Fafnir would then sprint ahead of everyone else in the ground, this would cause everyone else to rush ahead. As everyone would be running towards the explosions, but the explosions would stop suddenly, as they'd hear screams up ahead. But it would only be from one person. As Elma would turn the corner of the street, she'd see the Ultimate Five on the ground, the corpses on the ground. She'd then see Ryder on the ground, breathing slowly while he was brutally beaten, weak and cold. Elma would rush towards Ryder before seeing two familiar people ahead. She'd stop as she'd crouch down next to Ryder, she couldn't even believe her eyes. She'd see the strongest curse in history, devouring the strongest psychic of today. His gut sliced open as the curse would be chewing on his heart, sucking the psychic power straight out of it. Everyone else would run around the corner to see this horrifying scene as the curse would turn back after it's meal.

Maldición: The dragons? Perfect.

Elma: Maldición...he's back...

Maldición then appears in front of Elma as he'd grab her, before throwing her into a building

Maldición: This is the best day I've had in centuries!

Fafnir and the other psychic kids would charge towards Maldición while Shouta and Lucoa hurry over to help Elma. As the psychic kids would even make it into a 20 foot radius of Maldición, they'd be sliced in half with just one movement from one of Maldición's hands. Fafnir would stop as he'd watch the kids fall to the ground, dead.