one.

"Mate"
I felt my bone crack again but this time it wasn't as painful as the first time
I stood up and looked at him.
"You knew all along didn't you" I said pacing towards him.
I was so angry that I didn't know my strength I grabbed him and threw him across the field.
Why did you throw our mate like that
"He is not my mate, he tried to kill me I want nothing to do with him.
I heard her whimper in the back of my mind but I didn't care, he knew all along and now it makes me wonder if my parents knew this as well.
I went up to them, I was beyond pissed.
"You both knew about this didn't you" I yelled.
They didn't even flinch.
"Yes we knew about him being you mate we've known ever since he layed his eyes on you when you were born he knew you and him were destined for each other" my father said.
"Please sweetheart you have to understand that he will protect you and love you" my mother pleaded.
"No I will never love him he is a monster" I  said
I noticed that he was right in front of me, he was pissed off, so he grabbed my wrist and he bit my wrist.
It was painful he wouldn't let go.
"What the hell is wrong with you"
I screamed as the tears came rolling in.
"I marked you as mine" Drako said.
Just as he let go of my wrist, I noticed my wound healed and I noticed  his  Bite mark stopped bleeding.
I looked around and noticed everyone's shocked face.
I ran into the palace I ran with all my strength as I got into my room I slammed the door opened and ran into the bathroom.
My complexion changed my skin became pale as if I was a porcelain doll.
All  of my acne was gone my lashes grew thicker and so did my blonde hair it reached to my butt.
I stood their in amazement as my imaged changed. I didn't know how to react, the dark prince made me his, I couldn't escape this even if I wanted too.
Just as I was gonna run away someone knocked on my door.
"Its me, sweety please let me in" she begged.
I hated my mother how dare she not tell me that our enemy was my mate, it made my blood boil.
I sat on the edge of my bed, I didn't want no one to bother me I just wanted to be left alone.
Their was another knock on the door.
"Hey Ashland it's me Brian can I come in"
Brian was my half brother his mother is Jane, she has about four kids with her mate.
Me and Brainard best friends even though we're the same age.
So I quickly opened the door and pulled him in.
"That was close so who else is out their" I said locking the door.
"No one it's just me, your mate seems pretty upset everyone left and he is in dad's office going crazy" Brian said.
I just rolled my eyes.
He took one look at me and noticed I looked different.
"Wow what happened to you. You look like a model" he said with his mouth wide open.
"He bit me and this happened I look amazing but that not the point I can't go with him"
I crossed my arms and sat on my bed.
Brain grabbed my chair and sat infront of me .
"Listen Ash he is your mate, the moon goddess put you two together for a reason and you have to find out what that reason is, I believe you can change his cold heart" Brian said.
I thought about it but I refuse to like with blood suckers.
"What if he doesn't change what if he wants to kill me and drink my blood or else get me pregnant and eat his own children" I said in horror imagining him eating his own fresh and blood.
I threw myself on the bed and wished this was just a dream.
"I don't think he is that evil, you have to see it for your own self, I heard he likes making deals" he said.
I thought about it, what if I made a deal with him that this is a mistake, or he tries to hurt me I am gone, yes he but me but if he hurt me again I'm gone, yes that was it he can't resist me, I'm his favorite meal.
I hugged my brother and ran towards my father's office.
As I opened the door I saw Drako turn hid face toward me, I saw my parents on the couch looking at me.
"Lets make a deal Drako" I said as I walked toward him.
He looked confused, as he bit his finger nail.
"What kind of a deal" he said as he placed both hands behind his back.
"Well I'm your mate right, let's say if something happens to me in your home like perhaps you or your kind hurts me, if you or your kind doesn't hurt me I'll stay with you but if you or them hurt me I get to leave" I said.
"No your my mate and that will never happen I will never let no one lay a finger on you as long as I am around" he said as he placed his hands on my cheek.
I Instantly felt the tingles on my cheek,
Our mate loves us don't mess this up my wolf said.
I just rolled my eyes.
"So do we have a deal or what"  I said looking up at him. I took my hand our to him.
He looked annoyed and shook my hand.
"Deal"
I felt as if I was going to regret this, I didn't even get to change my clothes as all the servents took my clothes and put then inside of a moving truck.
I said my goodbyes to my parents and my baby brother, I didn't even want to leave but I knew I would be back home in no time.
It wasn't a pleasant drive, he was on the phone the whole time talking with someone.
I didn't pay much attention to him as I looked through the window and watched as I left my territory.
I was going to miss my family and friends that I had.
"We will be their in ten hours get some sleep" Drako said as he gave me a blanket and a pillow, I didn't trust him I tried to keep awake but it was late I was too tired my eyes felt droopy and I kept yawning, in no time the sweet sleep came and took me whole.

So I updated sorry guys I have been  real  busy I work 12 hours a day seven days a week and I haven't had time to update. So I hope you enjoy
By the way it's 12 in the morning and I can't fall asleep so I put this together quickly and I know it's short but I will update the next chapter hmm let's see maybe  somewhere on Tuesday or Wednesday
If I don't then I will update when I go down south to Florida.

So I