chapter 16

Before I could reach to my phone I heard the door bell ring.

Valko went and opened it.

Their stood seven people ,five of them looked like guards wearing the same black outfit and infront of them were these two people a man and a woman they wore these fancy clothes.

"Who are you " Valko said.

I looked at both of them, they looked very powerful I can sense that they are Lycans.

"I am mathew and this is my wife Mihra" he said

my heart sank in when I heard their name.

My parents were here and how.

I pushed Valko to the side looked at them.

"So your the king and queen of the Lycans aren't you" I said.

They both looked at each other than back at me.

"Yes " Mihra said.

I felt my eyes water and felt them stream down.

"So that means your my parents"

They both said Yes.

They both embraced me and Valko gave a low growl.

"Are you really doing this Val

They are my parents " I said.

He just backed away and didn't say a thing.

I let them in and we went into the living room.

"I am sorry my name is Layla I don't know if you named me that or if Shiela did" I said giving a big smile

"Yes your name is Layla tahlia Royalty father said

"Well this nut head over here is my mate Valko King" I said

They both shook his hand.

"So how did you find this place its atleast 10 acre of land " Valko said.

"Well I saw it in a vision" my mother said

We all looked at each other in confusion.

" you mean like a premonition Valko said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yes, lycans have many gift but mine is that I can see in the future " she said.

I just shook my head I never got any supernatural powers.

"I don't got any powers, is something wrong with me" I said.

My father grabbed my hand.

"Sweety you have a gift but you just don't know it"he said.

My mother got up and pulled me up from the couch.

She put a hand on my stomach.

She had a very big smile on her face while I wondered what she saw.

"Wow... you are going to have a very special little girl soon " she smiled.

"girl.... you mean it's a girl"I said.

I put my hand on my stomach my little baby is a girl, I felt so excited, Valko came from behind and placed both hand on my little bump.

I looked up at him his eyes were filled with love and pride.

We just stayed like that for a couple of seconds.

"Your little girl is very powerful she is an alpha lycan, very rare" My father said.

"She will bring peace to the lycans and Vampires one day" my mother said.

"So what are we going to do now that they know that Layla pregnant " shiela said.

"We have to leave this place and head to my kingdom their we would protect her with the technology that we now have to protect our people from the bloodsuckers " my father said.

Valko didn't like the fact that we have to his pack, I can see he was a little upset.

"No she is staying here what if something happens on the way their, I will not in danger my mate and my unborn pup " he growled.

We saw one of the guard come up to valko, he was protecting my parents from my possessive mate.

"Please step back from your royal majesty" he said.

I pulled him down and sat on his lap than he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Do we really have to go to the kingdom, I mean we are safe here aren't we" I said.

"Yes but I saw the birth of your daughter in the kingdom my dear " mother said.

"You both know that if they get a hand on layla they will kill her and your unborn child,

Do you want them to kill her right after she is born, your daughter screaming in agony while they suck the life out of her.

Is that what you want they are ancient they can run faster than anyone else, so if you dont nothing to say I insist we leave tomorrow morning while the sun is still up" my father said in a demanding voice,

The whole time Valko's father never said anything he just stood their not saying a thing like a rag doll.

"

Well for now my guard will watch over your pack they are qualified for this kind of thing so I want you to watch over Layla Valko please"

I hugged my parents and went into Valkos master bedroom, I took off my clothes off and wore a lacy pink night gown, while Valko slept in his boxer.

I felt the tingles go through my body when he touched my skin.

I turned around and layed next to him facing him.

He looked so amazing he was all mine, I couldn't stop looking into his eyes they were breath taking.

he came closer to me and I felt his hot breath on my neck my body felt so hot when he started kissing my sweet spot I couldn't control my self I let out a soft moan, than he looked at me again.

"I love you Layla so much " he said.

I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that.

"I love you too " I said.

Than he kissed me it felt so amazing like fireworks in my mouth he tasted so sweet, I never wanted it to end.

So I pushed him on his back while I climbed on him I can feel his manhood poking me

I just giggled and left kisses all over his muscles, I felt him get anxious he pulled me for another kiss than he rolled me over we were both breathless,

He rolled me over and he went down to my stomach picking up my gown leaving kisses on my stomach.

"I love you so much my little angel I can't wait to have you in my arms, you and your mommy are the most important people in my life"

I felt goosebumps when he talked with our pup, I knew he would be a great father to our daughter that night we slept in each others arm.

Tomorrow we would leave the pack and go to the lycan kingdom to protect my daughter.