the Eclipse

Ashland ' s epilogue
It was just another day in the Lycan kingdom everyone was changing the old decor to the new one.
Now that it was Ashland first shift it was said that she would be the most powerful werewolf/lycan ever.
Tonight Drako will be invited to Ashland ' s first shift.
Even though she never knew it,
while she was growing up Drako watched her over her. once she shift their bond will be so powerful that neither of them would resist each other.
While Ashland grew up her mother had to hide within the kingdom no one outside the walls of the lycan kingdom knew she was pregnant with another child, she hid him hoping he won't be found from Drako and his vampires.
9 months after her son Valko Jr was born she still hide Him until he would reach the age of five than he could leave as he pleases.

(Ashland Pov.)

"Hi my name is Ashland king, I am the first ever hybrid between a Lycan and an Alpha wolf, my mother and father are Layla and Valko king.
After my parents married my mother took my dad's name.
Today is a special day for me, today I will be eighteen and I will shift to my hybrid wolf, I was told that my wolf might be bigger than a lycan maybe a different look than any other wolf kind that their is and also i would find my mate, which is pretty cool too but I'm not ready for a long term commitment "
So today I woke up as usual, which is get up go use the facilities and find a cute outfit.
When I was done I went and did my hair which is simple put it in a bun.
I noticed my mother placed two dress infront of my bed frame they were very pretty it looked like it cost a lot of money, I picked up the first dress, it was pretty it was a white colored dress it had these pretty brown design on it like vines with a petals on each end it was okay but not my kind of dress, so I picked up the second one it was a grey it was different from other dresses that I used to wear.
I saw Michelle and Nina my friends who were professional hair stylist and makeup artist came and did my hair and makeup.
"So Ash are you ready to meet the one" Michelle said.
She picked up the curling wand and started curling my blonde hair.
"No I am not ready I don't think I will ever be ready" I said taking in a deep breath.
"Usually no one is ready to find their mate on their eighteen birthday, we're too young, we want to party and actually live our life than live a life of a mated wolf. The only responsibility of being a mated wolf is care for your mate and his pups, their isn't much fun in that" Nina said while applying some foundation onto my pale skin.
I just nodded, she was right being mated means I loose my freedom.
"Oh Ash you need more sun, your as pale as a Vampire" Nina giggled.
I just rolled my eyes at her.
"Speaking of Vampires I can't believe your parents invited the Prince of Darkness to this kingdom" Michelle said.
"Who is this prince" I questioned.
They both looked at each other like I was crazy.
"You don't know anything about the prince of darkness aka Drako Masterson, the enemy of our kind" Nina said.
" My parents never mentioned him at all"
"Well because they don't want to remember that night the day you were born..." Nina was gonna finish but Michelle placed her hand over Nina's mouth.
"Don't listen to her she doesn't know what she is talking about" Michelle said.
I looked at the two, they were mindlinking each other, everytime they mind link their pupils get wider than they originally are.
"Tell me about what happened the day I was born" I said.
I sat their while Michelle and Nina told me what happened when my mother was pregnant with me and about Drako, it made me furious why the hell is Drako going to come to my shifting party when he tried to kill me.
After the girls were done I looked over at the mirror and saw my reflection I looked amazing I loved it, I gave my friends a hug while
We all had breakfast in my balcony, and they told me why we hate vampires, and why my parents hid my little brother.
It pissed me off the day of my birthday and my parents never told me about Drake or why my parents waited forever to have Valko Jr.
"Please don't tell your parents of what we told you we weren't suppose to tell you all that" Nina said looking all worried.
I could tell they were scared, I went and wrapped my arms around them.
"Of course I won't rat you guys out, I knew you guys were looking out for me, but now I have to look out for my self, I am going to see my parents, don't worry I won't mention this to them not yet" I said walking out of my room.
When I walked into my parents room I noticed they were playing with Valko Jr, he was on their bed I noticed they were both ready to celebrate my shifting.
" Hello sweety happy birthday my love" my mother said as she pulled me into a hug rocking me back and forth.
"Thanks mom" I said.
My dad pulled me into his chest but I pushed him off.
They both looked at me oddly.
"What's wrong" my father said giving me an odd look.
"I have been thinking about my shift and about finding my mate" I said.
I sat down on my mother's rocking chair, my parents sat on the love seat, they both looked at each other than back to me.
"What about it sweet heart" my mother said.
I didnt want too look them in the eye so u just looked down to my palms.
"What if I don't find my mate, what if he is not born yet what if he has someone else"  I said.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see my mom hold My little brother.
"Sweet heart it's alright, I know what your going through i waited a century to find your father but mates always find each other no matter what situation they are in" my mother said.
I just shook my head
"what if he is already married or has children what if they are happy I couldn't bear it ruining a happy family" I  cried.
My mother wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead.
" I don't think he is married I believe that he is out their waiting for you" my mom said.
I looked up at her and smiled, I wanted to believe it, I really did.
I looked into my mother's eyes I could tell she was mindlinking someone, she shook her head and her pupils went back to their natural ways.
I noticed how my mother never aged she is beautiful, her violet eyes and jet black hair, if she wanted to she could be a model.
"I have to go I need to get ready the people will be arriving soon" mother said as she kissed my forhead and went out the door.
Only three of us were left in Valko Jr's room.
"So dad are you ready to meet my wolf and mate at the same time " I said.
My father didn't say anything he was lost in his own thoughts, I noticed he was looking outside the window, so I walked next to him.
"Dad is something wrong" I said.
He looked at me and just smiled
"No nothing is wrong honey, I was just thinking about... stuff what did you say" he said looking at me.
" I said are you ready to meet my wolf and my mate" I said.
He just smiled at me and placed Valko jr in his bed.
"Yeah I am kinda nervous to meet him, your my little girl and I can't believe that your all grown up" he said giving Valko Jr his bottle.
I just sat on the chair waiting for him to say something comforting, but instead he walked out the room without saying nothing.
I looked over my baby brother and noticed he was fast asleep, I walked out the room and headed downstairs into the ballroom.
I noticed the maids were putting up the decoration and the butlers were placing food on the tables.
With my powerful wolf hearing I heard my mom talking with someone and I quietly followed her voice.
I saw her talking with a guy he didn't look my way but I noticed he stiffen and turned around.
He was handsome he had black hair and green eyes he had a handsome feature a strong chin and was very tall maybe 6'2ft from my 5'8ft.
I noticed the way he looked down on me, he wanted to say something but he restrained himself I felt my heart flutter everytime he blinked, I didn't know what came over me, he walked up right at me and places his fingers on my face gently messaging them, I didn't know that it affected me so much with just a gentle touch it felt so relaxing I looked up at him and our eyes met I noticed him smile which revealed his fangs, I took a step back and his smile turned to sad.
I didn't say a word and walked away from them I knew who he was, Michelle and Nina were right my parents did invite him but why.
I hurried to my father's office and I didn't even knock I just pushed the door so hard I cracked the wall.
"What is the meaning of this" my father said in an angry manor.
"Why did you invite Drako to my shifting" I yelled.
He looked at me for a while than sat back down on his chair.
"How do you know Drako" my father questioned.
"It doesn't matter how I know you know we are enemies how can you invite him here what if he causes a mayhem" I said banging my fist on his desk.
He didn't say anything as he got up and opened the door.
"He isn't as bad as you know their is a reason he is here, but that is another story, I have to get ready the guest are waiting  I think you should get dressed, your mother brought you a dress for the party you should get going" he said.
I walked out and looked at him.
"you better keep an eye on him, he isn't my responsibility if something bad happens" I said as I walked away.
I went upstairs and quickly changed my dress to a simple white dress with a long lace sleeves.
I saw my mother enter my room wearing a simple purple dress it reached to her feet her hair was curled and in a fancy bun.
"Is my birthday girl ready to party wow sweety you look so beautiful  " she said giving me a big hug.
"I guess, I just want to know why you and dad invited a vampire to my first shift" I said folding my arms.
"Well he is a friend, so we invited him, so did you feel anything when you saw him" she said.
"Why would I feel anything for a vampire that is just Disgusting "I said.
She just shrugged, she knew something that I didn't know I was gonna ask her until my dad walked in.
"Wow you look all grown up" he said pulling my mom into his arm.
"That is what I said our baby is now an adult" Mom said.
I just shook my head in annoyance.
"So are we gonna do this or what I have four hours until I shift " I said walking out my room and down to the ballroom entrance.
We waited for three minutes for our big entrance we entered the ballroom  I saw all eyes were on me, they were so many supernaturals their, we walked right up stage where three  thrones stood, my dad sat took the middle seat as my mom took the one on the right and I sat on his left.
"Thank you all for coming on this magnificent day, I must say I didn't know that tonight on Ashlands eighteen birthday their will be an eclipse on the same time she shifts, so until then everyone pick up your glass and help me celebrate my daughter's birthday and the first ever lycan Hybrid, we all will see her wolf for the first time cheers" he said.
Everyone got their glass and clank their glass with the people around them.
"Cheers" they all said at once then  everyone took a sip of the wine.
It has been two hours that everyone danced and talked with each other I just sat their thinking about what would happen to me when I first shift, to tell you the truth I am terrified what if I die, what if I become deformed because I am a hybrid.
I felt sick so I ran out of the ballroom into the nearest room I was glad to see no one was in so I ran into  the bathroom and  looked at myself in the mirror, I quickly washed myself and cooled off a little then I opened the door into the room and noticed that it felt different in here, I looked around to see if anyone was in here but it was dark my night vision hasn't kicked in yet.
"Hello is anyone in here"i said looking for the switch.
Someone must've turned the lights off, so I went around to look for the switch just as I was talking I tripped and I closed my eyes and  took a deep breath knowing that this was gonna Hurt,  but seconds past nothing I opened my eyes and it met with the green eyes that I met earlier today.
He pulled me up looked down at me.
I noticed that my feet got caught under the rug and I was inches of hitting my forhead on the coffee table.
"How did you get in here, we're you stalking me" I questioned him.
"A thank you would've been fine" he said as he headed to the door.
"Thank you, but why did you follow me, I mean do you want to kill me here"
He didn't say nothing as he faced the door.
"I knew you wanted to kill me when I was born, but why didn't you do it then, are you here to finish me off for once" I said
I noticed he tensed his hands were in a fist, he turned around and out of nowhere pulled me into a kiss.
At first it was rough then, it became passionate, my first kiss was with a vampire.
"I never meant to do it, it was my instinct I will never hurt you as long as I live" he said in between each kisses.
I don't know what came over me but I felt my body become hot, I felt these tingles all around me it felt like a heartbeat, I didn't know what they were but it was amazing, I felt him pick me up and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist.
I couldn't stop I felt driven, I didn't want it to stop.
Drako placed me on the soft bed as he took off his clothes, underneath his dark clothes he had this amazing body.
Once he undressed I saw his manhood if I must say it was huge, I felt him pull up my dress and he pulled my underwear down.
He looked at me with so much lust.
He went down on me and started doing something to me that no one has ever done.
I felt wonderful, I noticed that he slipped his finger inside me at degrees, it felt amazing I felt something coming something that I yearned for.
"Your a virgin i love that about you I  can't wait to have you my love" Drako said.
Just as I reached an orgasm I realized what the hell I was doing he tried to kill me and now he is pleasuring me no way in hell I was giving up my virginity to him.
So I pushed him off me and left the room.
I fixed my hair and entered another room and I locked it this time.
I fixed my hair and took off my makeup I loved my natural look so I quickly walked out the room and into the ballroom.
I noticed my parents were looking for me I ran up to them to see they were relieved to see me.
"Where have you been it's almost time let's go outside now " my mom said as she lead the huge crowd to the back yard.
I stood their I had 5 minutes until I shift I felt so nervous what if something bad happens.
I saw Nina and Michelle approach me and give me a  hug, it helped a little but it made me get more nervous.
"Chill out its a gonna be okay" Nina said.
"Yeah just relax it will soon be over" Michelle said
" I guess but I'm really scared" I said
"Two minutes" my dad shouted
The girls left as I stood alone around everyone just stood their watching me.
"Take a deep breath everything is gonna be okay just look at me, once you shift let you wolf take control, then it will be easier " he said.
He kissed my temple and watched as I fell on my knees.
I noticed he looked worried but why he wanted me dead he should be happy.
As I fell on the grass I noticed the Eclipse starting.
I felt every inch of my body break everyone just watched as my bone began to shift.
I felt like I was dying, my heart began to rapidly beat faster and faster
I noticed my dress melt into my skin, it felt like forever as I layed their looking at the Eclipse, no one will ever feel the pain I have encountered with, I looked at my parents they were so worried they both held on to each other.
Why the long face
I looked around to see who was talking to m but no one was it was silence
"Who said that"
"Well I am your wolf Ashland, I am going to be part of you for the rest of your life"
"Really so what is your name?
"I don't have a name, now get up you are now a hybrid  "
I looked around and saw the people's expression, everyone backed away from me.
I looked at my paws and noticed they were huge, I had white paws, it was cool.
"Ashland you are beautiful" my dad said.
I noticed I was a slightly shorter from his human form.
My wolf began acting crazy she was looking all over the place until her eyes met Drako.
"Mate"
I felt my bone crack again but this time it wasn't as painful as the first time
I stood up and looked at him.
"You knew all along didn't you" I said pacing towards him.
I was so angry that I didn't know my strength I grabbed him and threw him across the field.
Why did you throw our mate like that
"He is not my mate, he tried to kill me I want nothing to do with him.
I heard her whimper in the back of my mind but I didn't care, he knew all along and now it makes me wonder if my parents knew this as well.
I went up to them, I was beyond pissed.
"You both knew about this didn't you" I yelled.
They didn't even flinch.
"Yes we knew about him being you mate we've known ever since he layed his eyes on you when you were born he knew you and him were destined for each other" my father said.
"Please sweetheart you have to understand that he will protect you and love you" my mother pleaded.
"No I will never love him he is a monster" I  said
I noticed that he was right in from, he was pissed off, so he grabbed my wrist and bit it.
It was painful he wouldn't let go.
"What the hell is wrong with you"
I said as the tears came rolling in.
"I marked you as mine" Drako said.
The end

I'm joking it's not the end, not gonna lie but it it took forever for me to come up with this chapter and this sequel my brain is crazy I'm like Taylor Swift while she  wrote songs about her ex I write books about werewolves not gonna lie but ever day I come up with new stories in my head, is that weird I'm like narrating their lives.
Well anyways enjoy this chapter their will be more
Enjoy
Xoxoxo