chapter 7

When i was roaming the lands a couple hundred years ago I met female lycans they would tell me story about mates, bonds, and love.

They would tell me story of what would happen when you find your mate how you would know who it is, and the bond that come after meeting your mate if you got hurt he/she would feel it, they were one soul, Plus the love we would experience when we are around our mates they said it was inseparable,

But in my life they never told me the heart breaks after your mate reject you.

I've heard only legends saying if your mate rejected you a piece of you dies your wolf goes into depression knowing that their mate dosn't want them, after a while of not mating her/his mate, A lycan would be suicidal, he or she would kill themself to get rid of the pain of the heart break.

Ever since I told everyone that i was a lycan, my life became so lonely.

Its been a week that i haven't left my house,

I haven't ate, bathe in days

It was taking a toll on me, i became weak, i lost like 15 pounds in a week i only ate an apple a day, my skin became paler my hair lifeless.

Every day i would be in bed doing nothiny but cry.

I wanted to end my life their and then.
My wolf gave up she didnt want this life.
Shiela would call but I let it go straight to voicemail.

Every negative thought came through my mind like why did. Loose my parents, why did my mate reject me why am I not good enough for him.

Every part of my body ached, depression was real I lost interest in things I loved.
Now I just wanted to end it all maybe I would stop suffering and be free. I know Valko wont miss me.

I decided to go in the tub,

I sat in the tub full of water i just felt useless, no one loved me they all feared me,

All i want is love someone to be my shoulder to cry to.

I sat in the tub i grabbed a kitchen knife I was ready to end my useless life.

One deep slit to my arm.

Blood everywhere painted the whole tub i felt numb everything became blurry.