four..

Ashland Pov

I woke up the next morning instantly freaking out.
I noticed the baby wasn't with me so I ran out my room and went looking for Drako.
"Drako" I screamed nothing no answers.
Just as I made my way to who knows where I heard chattering around the corner and as I just walked in I saw Drako feeding baby Rose in his arms and all the girls were around him.
I don't know what came over me but i think it was jealousy.
I cleared my voice and noticed everyone turn their attention to me.
"Ash your awake " Drako said.
He instantly got up and placed the bottle on the kitchen counter.
"Yeah, I am it's just I was worried that Rose wasn't with me so I kinda freaked out" I said.
"Oh don't worry this little lady is in good hands, you seemed really tired so I took care of her and changed a couple of diapers may I say is the worst thing I have done" he chuckled.
I smiled as he handed Rose to me I placed her on my shoulder and noticed the girls look at me.
"Well girls this is my soul mate" he said.
The girls expression changed quickly some seemed happy some just shocked.
"Hello ladies" was all I could say as I turned away and headed back into my room I placed Rose onto my bed and looked for something to wear.
So it took forever to find a cute outfit
But instead i wore a dark grey t shirt and faded jeans, I decided to wear my memory foam shoes.
I quickly put my long blonde hair into a bun and headed out the room with Rose.
As I entered the room I noticed they were all around my mate.
I acted like I didn't care but I did. Stupid mate.
"Drako I'm hungry what do you have for me to eat" I said looking through an empty fridge.
"I forgot to tell one of my men to fetch some food but I promise to make sure they go buy some" he said.
I was starving he had no idea how hungry I was.
So instead I grabbed the car keys to the car, i quietly walked out the door and I quickly placed Rose into the car seat.
I drove out the mansion as quickly as I can.
The gate was starting to close to I pushed the gas to 90 and made it just enough to slip out.
It wasn't long until my phone rang.
I didn't answer it instead I headed to town to buy me my food.
I am not gonna deny it but human had great food. So I decided to eat some breakfast.
It was nice being out with rose we decided to shop at a local food store I filled the car with food that will last me a couple of weeks.
I looked at my phone and noticed 15 missed calls 40 text messages and 5 voice mail.
"Crap"
I knew he was calling me again so I picked it up.
"What" was all I could say.
"Where are you, why did you leave without telling me, my men are out their looking for you"
I rolled my eyes and wanted to punch the guy.
"Well I was hungry so I went out to eat, it's not like you were gonna feed me" I said in frustration.
"I told you I was gonna tell my men to buy you food" He said.
"Well gosh, I am not gonna wait and starve I don't know how you guys eat but us wolves need to eat 3 times a day not when we feel hungry" I said.
"Well I'm sorry I didn't know you were hungry" he said.
"Yeah well you were having fun with those girls to even notice me" I said.
He didn't say anything so I hung up.
As I arrived at the gate.
A guard came out and let me in.
I asked two vamps to grab the food, as I opened the door their he was his arm crossed he wasn't happy to see me.
Not gonna lie but he looked sexy when he was mad.
" in my office now" he yelled.
I placed sleeping Rose in her bassinet and headed to see drako.
As I opened the door he poured himself a drink.
"Ok say it" I said as I sat across him.
He took one whole gulp of the whisky and closed his eyes.
"I'm sorry" he said.
"Excuse me what did you say" I said giving him a confused look.
He got up and kneeled infront of me. He took both my hands and did a circle around his mark.
"I'm sorry Ash I didn't know you were hungry it's just when vampires eat we only eat once a month but we drink blood whenever our strength is weakening, and I promise you that I'll stop talking to those girls I noticed the way you looked at me and I never want to make you look at me that way ever" he said in his low tone.
I did go a little overboard leaving without telling him, so I placed one of my hand on the side of his handsome face.
"I'm sorry too but I guess we need to work together If we want to make this work" I said giving him a genuine smile.
I'm noticed the way he smiled and right then and their we looked into each others eyes I can see the want in them.
As we were inching closer, we were to kiss until someone cleared their throat.
"My king" someone said.
We both looked at the door and noticed one of the guard standing in the door way.
"Yes felipe what is it" Drako said standing up.
"Sir, the ceremony will soon begin, and our guests are arriving" he said.
I was confused Drako never told me we were having a ceremony.
"Thank you felipe we will be their soon" Drako said.
I got up and was a little pissed he didn't tell me this.
"What was he talking about Drako" I said.
"I will be introducing you to my people, I would have told you earlier but you left, so it's not my fault I called you and left you messages" he said pulling me towards him.
"Well Its your fault for not filling the fridge with food to keep me alive in this place" I said trying to get out from his embrace.
"Well Ash, you must get ready I would want you to meet your new family" he said.
Just before I could say anything he quickly pulled me into a kiss.
The way he kissed me was amazing, I couldn't control myself I could hear my wolf cheering me on.
"Please stop" I said as he was on top of me.
He chuckled and quickly got off me.
"I'm sorry it's just when I'm around you I can't stop myself from showing you how I feel" he said.
I just smiled and pulled him for another passionate kiss.
His full lips were so soft and warm.
It was weird cause two days ago he was ice cold.
"Go get ready before I rip your clothes off" he laughed as he placed kisses on my neck, which may I say we're amazing sensation.
"Our mate loves us" my wolf said.
"Yes he does" I said as i went to my room.
I noticed their was a crimson red skin tight gown on the bed and a peach little dress for rose.
I noticed she was still asleep.
I quickly put on the dress and looked amazed at how it fitted my body.
I heard a knock on the door and I quickly went to open it and noticed a pale young girl with a bag in her hand.
"Hello your majesty my name is Maddie and I will be doing your hair and make up" she said.
She grabbed a chair and I sat on it.
She was very pretty she had bright green eyes and dark brown hair.
"So your our queen now, might I say your very beautiful" Maddie said as she began to curl my hair.
"Thanks, so tell me how is my mate to everyone" I asked.
"Well king Drako is an amazing vamp he helped us alot and now he found you, we will have a better life away from this curse" she said.
"So what's this curse have to do with me though" I asked curiously.
"Well it was said by the witch herself, once Drako find his soulmate the have to you know and then have a child for the curse to be lifted" Maddie said.
Oh no no no I mean yes I'm a little attracted to him but having sex then a baby I couldn't do that not now maybe In two years but not right now I can't.
"Oh ok" was all I could say.
It was interesting getting to know Maddie we had alot in common like our favorite Hobbie is painting and DIYs.
Just when she finished I looked at myself in the full length mirror.
"Wow I can't recognize myself" I said.
Just before I could thank her Rose started crying.
Maddie was a little scared.
I picked baby Rose and started to rock her in my arm.
" This isn't your child is it my queen" Maddie said.
"No but I kind of adopted her" I said kissing roses cheeks.
"Oh ok my queen, it's been forever since a child was ever in this kingdom" Maddie said gazing at the child.
"I heard" I said looking for rose's bottle.
It wasn't long until I headed down stairs to where Drako was.
When i looked at him he was very handsome wearing a black suit and had his hair to the side.
"You ready my queen, may I say you look beautiful" he said as he took my arm.
"Yeah I am a little nervous, but may I say you look dashing " I said.
He gave me his signature smile and spun me around.
"I got a baby sitter to watch over Rose" Drako said pointing to a young girl about my age.
"I will take good care of her your highness" she said.
"Ok well her bottle is right here and I wrote down the steps to making her formula so please take good care of her" I said.
I was worried cause Rose was being taken care of by a vampire.
"Don't worry my queen I do as the list says" she said taking Rose away from me.
I smiled as Drako pulled me away to these huge doors.
"I see your protective of Rose, I promise you nothing is gonna happen to Rose she is in good hand" he said.
"I know it's just she is surrounded by vampires and it's not easy for me" I said taking a deep breath.
"Its ok Ash once I introduce you to everyone you can have Rose in your arms in no time" Drako said kissing my forehead.
"Ok then but let's make this fast I have a baby to care for" I said.
"I know your gonna be a great mother to our childrens " he said.
Just before I could say anything the huge door opened.
I noticed all eyes were on me, some were red but mostly grey.
As Drako took my hand toward the stage, I felt nervous as to meeting my new family.
"Hello everyone, today is the day I would like to introduce to you my soulmate,her name is Ashland king" he said giving me his signature smile.
"Hello , I am delighted to meet everyone and I can't wait to get to know you all" I said with a smile.
"So now I found my love of my life it's time to celebrate" Drako said as he pulled me for a suprise kiss.
It was sweet and with so much passion, I felt my cheek instantly turn red noticing the crowd cheer.
"Yes, we finally found our princess now we can party our dead hearts out" said Aridina.
She appeared behind us, she was in this black long silky dress which reached the floor, her hair was in waves and she wore a crimson red lipstick, I knew with her ability she could trick any man into doing what ever she wanted.
"Hello deary, am I late" Aridina said, giving Drako a kiss on the cheek.
"Yes I already introduced her to the vamps" Drako said.
"Oh but when will you take the crown I mean you must do it, its tradition" Aridina said.
I noticed the tension between them so I moved away a little.
"Mother I'll do it when Ashland and I are ready I'm not rushing anything" Drako said.
He put his foot down and dragged me to the dance floor, I noticed Aridina mouth was open, I think she was pretty pissed off, but I was greatful that Drako wanted to wait for marriage.
"I'm sorry about my mother sometimes she goes a little overboard when she doesn't have her way" Drako said.
"Its ok she just wants what's best for her son " I said.
"Well her son is an adult and he can make his own choices" he said.
I just smiled at him while the music started to play.
I noticed the way he held me, it was amazing how it felt, the tingles were amazing I felt relaxed and not nervous. Being with him made me feel something but I don't know what it is.
The night was good but as soon as the song was over I went to see baby Rose fast asleep in the nannies arm.
"She was a good child your highness" the girl said.
I looked at rose she was just staring at me making these baby noises.
"I hope she wasn't a handful" I said kissing rose's cheeks.
"Wow your highness may I say you will be a great mother to our kings offspring" the girl said.
"Yeah someday though, so what is your name" I said curiously.
"My name is Emily" she said bowing down.
"Well Emily you did a good job with Rose, and I really would like to get to know you better" I said cradling rose.
She had the biggest smile and I knew she wanted to get to know me.
"Oh I would he delighted, your highness" she said
Just as I was gonna say something Aridina pushed Emily aside.
"Excuse me dear, I think you should go do some cleaning, or something" she said.
I didnt like it how she bullied Emily, so instead I followed Emily and left Aridina to herself.
"What's her problem"
"She is the queen she can do whatever she wants" Emily said.
I pulled Emily and embraced her with one of my arm.
"It ok your highness we don't have emotions" Emily said.
Huh no emotion..
"Well ok" I said letting her go.
I walked toward Drako I looked at the way he stared at me, it wasn't just sexual but it was more of an adoration, he instantly lighted up when he saw me.
A few days ago he was heartless and now he is having feelings.
"I see you found Rose, so tell me where did you go" Drako said pulling me into his arms.
"Well I went to talk to Emily and now I'm here" I said kissing rose's cheeks.
It was nice being in his arms, I felt safe but just as we were about to dance the lights went out.
"Stay close" Drako said.
I turned my night vision on and noticed someone swing onto the second floor.
Instantly the light was on.
Everyone looked around and noticed the woman on top of the stairs.
"Who's that" I said.
"I don't know" Drako said pushing me behind him.
"Who are you" Drako questioned the woman.
She was beautiful, she had brown hair, green eyes.
"My name is Margo, you don't know me but I know you" she said staring right at Drako.
"And what is it that you want Margo" Drako said.
She gracefully stepped down the stairs.
"Well let's just say I came to see my brother and his new mate"