chapter 19

Drako pov

the sun was gone and it was the perfect time for the vampires to start atacking

We gathered around the border and waited for the rogues to join us

Than we waited until the royal guard all left to check out the fire we purposely

"For all of you who are here you will know this,

Today a new lycan child will be born her blood is the sweetest of all supernatural kind. You rogues will have the kingdom while we feast on the little wolf child it's a win win so does anyone have any question wait no their is no question just do.

Than it had begun we ran up the wall but what we didn't know was made out of copper, for some unknown reason, it burned our skin like it burned the rogues.

"Keep going we need to get into that castle"

Than out of no where a flare was lit letting the guards know they were intruder.

I made it but the burning sensation stayed I looked on my hands and I noticed the skin on my hands were gone it looked like my hands were being cooked.

But It didnt faze me I wanted that lycan baby.

I tried to enter but the guards reached in and we were in battle.

I grabbed his armor but it made my hand burn even more, I ran was surrounded by five lycan guards.

"Well this just isn't fair is it " I said that I grabbed one of the guards arm and swong him to the other guards I called one of my brethren and they feasted on the guards, as I passed the trees I saw so many blood I promised my father I would avenge him, I will kill mathew grandchild, than I will kill all these lycans.

I noticed a guard coming from behind me so I jumped onto the trees and hid than,when. Wasn't looking I grabbed his neck and twisted it, it made that cracking noise than I knew he was dead, I stuck my finger in my mouth his blood was tasty but it dosn't satisfy me.

I noticed as I walked in I looked at the art and decor of the castle it was too boring for my taste.

As I walked up the castle I noticed a smell something so delicious and sweet at the same time it made my mouth water .

As I approached the door I can hear a woman screaming.

So I waited.

I could smell mathew and a werewolf their.

I opened the door and their was a woman holding her pup, but than a werewolf and mathew came out.

"Drako Masterson, I wasn't suprised you would show up, so how is your old man" mathew said.

"He is dead thanks to you, now I am here to avenge him by taking your grand child.

The werewolf growled at me showing his teeth.

"Well if your asking for a death wish, this is my grandchild's father so I guess you have to take it with him.

Without a second he pounced on me I grabbed his head so he wont tear out my neck.

Than i saw mihra come running to us she grabbed the wolf from me than threw him across the room.

Everyone was confused, so was I, I didn't really know what was happening I was still in the ground.

"What the hell mihra, he was close to killing him "mathew said.

I saw the wolf get up. And stood infront of his mate and child.

"I had to you were going to kill him " she said.

"Wasn't that the point" mathew said.

She came close to me she tried to get me up, the wolf did tear a skin around my head, but I pushed her away.

"No he and our grand daughter are mates" she said.

Everyone gasped and I just stood their taking it in slowly.

"WAIT DID SHE SAY THAT BABY IS MY MATE"

She just smiled and nodded.

"What do you mean mother, he can't be her mate he is a vampire" the girl said.

I could see her tightening the hold on the baby but I couldn't see the kid's face.

"Well remember what I said about her bringing peace between us and them,

Well now you know " she said.

I saw the wolf go behind the door and he came out in human form.

"I can't let this happen, no he will never go near her, it is a mistake I won't let her near that blood sucker" the guy said.

(Remember he doesn't know everyone's name)

The girl got up from her bed holding the baby in her hand.

"Enough Valko, if he is her mate he will not harm her, I promised myself I won't let what happened between us happen to her if she want her mate she will be with him " she said.

She walked close to me than she faced her daughter toward me.

I melted when I saw those beautiful eyes