Chapter 1

"Jack?" I say in disbelief after bumping into someone

"Oh my god Addie." Jack said back while his mouth dropped open in shock.

"I can't believe this is real right now." He said turning his head away from mine

"What I can't believe is that we never talked to each other after highschool." Bringing back the past that had happened a few years earlier.

"I'm sorry, I-I have to go." He said all too quickly almost sprinting away before I could get another word in

-- 5 years earlier --

"Addison Marie!" I heard a voice coming from downstairs. I slowly started opening my eyes when my old fading blue door slammed open to reveal my mother. "You're going to be late for your last day of school you know." She said with sass and I just about jumped out of bed.

"Shit." I muttered running to my closet yo pick an outfit for today. I settled on a purplish  flowery dress and black converse. I checked my clock to see it was only 6:54. I still have about 45 minutes until I had to be in school. God damn mom.

I decided on loosely curling my light brown hair as it was the easiest hairstyle to do in a few minutes.

--

I had just finished on my eyeliner when my mom called me downstairs again.

"Addie, Jack is here." My eyes widened and I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

"Hey babe." Jack said coming in giving me a kiss on the lips. "Hi." I replied, smiling into the kiss. "You ready for our last day of school?" He asked looking into my hazel eyes. "Yes and no." I laughed looking down to my feet. He lifted my chin up with his finger and gave me another quick kiss. "It'll all be okay, just think of it in a positive way because it is." He said once again looking into my eyes again. "I will don't worry." I smiled at him. "Want some breakfast?" I asked smirking "um, duh." He said smirking back. "My mom made pancakes and baconnn." I said dragging out the 'n' in bacon. "Then lets go get it." He said hungrily staring at me grabbing my hand and dragging me into the kitchen.

--

As we finished breakfast I looked at the clock to see it was 7:30. "Oh, babe we have to go." Putting our plates in the sink and we made our way toward the door.

"Mom. We're leaving." I yelled not knowing where she was in the house. I heard footsteps stomping upstairs coming towards the stairs. "Oh sweety wait I need a picture of you two together." I looked at Jack to see a look of amusement on his face. "Okay, hurry up." I laughed watching my mom run down the stairs.

"Okay, now stand close together and smile!" She said with enthusiasm.

As the flash went off I heard Jack speak up.

"Could you take one on my phone please?" He asked grabbing his phone out of his pocket "Of course she responded taking his phone and saitingt for us to pose. " Smile again!" We smiled and took the photo.

"Okay mom we really have to go now." I said heading towards the door. "Yes,yes I know. Have a great last day of school you two." She said following us to the door. "We will." Jack and I said simultaneously. We looked at each other an laughed.

Mom closed the door as we neared Jack's car. As we were about to climb in I spoke up.

"Hey jack?"

"Yes babe?"

"Send me that picture please?"

He laughed and replied "Of course.

=== A/n ===

Hey chapter one is back up.

Enjoy the story!