Chapter 9

|| 10 months later||

"Hey babe I'm home" called Ty

After my grad party I had decided to buckle down and start focusing on my future. I had gotten an acceptance letter to NYU for fashion and design giving me the strength and courage to do lots of new and exciting things. I moved to the busy city of New York to try and get used to that kind of life since I'm going to be starting a new life and living there for who knows how long. I was excited to see what it brings me and ever since me and jack decided that being friends was a good thing I was open to more things. He had said that one day he promises he will tell me everything and explain why everything happened, only I have no clue when that day will come. I will always be curious on why our break up happened but I know everything happens for a reason. When I got to New York I moved into this really nice apartment with a gorgeous view of the city. I got this really good paying job at a well known video shop where I met my wonderful boyfriend Ty whom I've been dating for about 8 months now. Ever since I met him things instantly clicked and we both knew things were going to be good between us. As of right now I was living life to its fullest and I was content with it.

"Hey, where'd you go? I woke up and you weren't there." I said in the middle of pulling out things for lunch.

"Sorry" he said coming over to give me a kiss on the cheek "I had a few things to do over at the shop."

"Oh okay, how's randy today?" I asked handing him a turkey sandwich

Randy was our boss at the shop who had become a really good friend of ours.

"He's good. He did say something about a party at one of his friends house Saturday night." I contemplated whether I wanted to go to the party which was tomorrow or not when I remembered about my college orientation night.

"Oh it would be nice to go but I have my orientation tomorrow night remember?"

"Oh right maybe another night yeah?" He asked giving me a kiss on the forehead

"Sounds lovely Ty" giving him a peck on the lips in return

At that moment my phone went on indicating that I had a text message.

Mom: hi sweety, were you still planning on coming home before college started?

I was planning on going home for about a week to visit my friends and family i haven't seen in so long. Of course I text them but it wasn't the same as seeing them in person. From what I knew Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, and Finn were still back at home along with my family. Ty was coming along because he wanted to meet my family and friends. They all knew about him so it shouldn't be a surprise or that awkward when we come. I couldn't wait till I was home.

Me: yeah of course I would trade an opportunity coming home!

Mom: okay just checking. We are all looking forward to you coming home!

Me: can't wait either! I miss you guys, see you soon. x

Mom: miss you to xoxo

And with that I put my phone on the counter and walked over to sit next to Ty on the sofa to watch reruns of random shows.

×××××××××××××××

Well

IM BACK!!

Yeah I know its been over a year and I was close to deleting this story but I've been looking it over the past few weeks and I decided to start it again.

Hopefully the chapters to come sound more matured or a bit more interesting. This chapter I know was really short and more of a filler but it was just to let you know that I'm starting the story back up again. Its better than just sticking you with a pathetic authors note or shit like that. But the next chapter will hopefully be up within the next two weeks.

If you have any tips or suggestions please feel free the comment them and of course please leaves votes and stuff.

Thanks x

-Sierra